|Category||Luck & Chance|
The Qasalan Expellibox (a portmanteau of expel and box) is a daily game where the user may deposit a scarab in a machine reminiscent of a bagatelle board in order to rid Qasala of an infestation of scarabs stemming from events in the Lost Desert Plot. Users who do this have a chance to win Neocash. The machine relocates scarabs down a series of tubes (which players are reminded not to clog) and away from the Lost Desert, where they will not longer bother the Qalasans.
|Jackpot||6.25%||5000 NP or 150 NC|
|Neopoints||31.25%||100, 250, 500, 1000, or 2000 NP|
|Item||31.25%||Receive an item|
|Skull||12.50%||Pet gets Sneezles, Reptillioritus, or lose HP|
- If the page is visited after already playing the game once in a day, the message would say "What are you doing?! You can't just dump them in there! It's a series of tubes! Bring that scarab back tomorrow and you can deposit it then."
- Wow, it got all the way to Kreludor! We're not sure how that's even possible, but that scarab is definitely never coming back. Thank you! You have been awarded _____. Spend it wisely at the NC Mall. (if awarded NC)
- Not as far as we wanted, but the Haunted Woods is better that nothing. Here's something for your trouble. You receive 100 NP.
- Faerieland?! Those faeries won't be too happy. Oh well. Here's a little something for your effort. You receive 250 NP.
- Well, Maraqua is pretty far, but we'll have to dock you for use of the underwater tubing. You have no idea how hard that was to install! Your total reward comes to 500 NP.
- Terror Mountain? Not bad. I hope that scarab has a coat! Ha! You can have 1,000 NP for getting that scarab out of here.
- Wow, you sent that scarab all the way to Tyrannia! Well Done! Take 2,000 NP for your help.
- Altador is only over those mountains. That scarab will be back in no time. *sigh* just take your ______ and go.
- Altadorian Bread
- Cobrall Dagger
- Honey Filled Olive
- Mummified Banana
- Mummy Burrito
- Brightvale isn't that far away, but I've never liked those guys... thinking they're so smart! I'll cut you a break. Have a ______ for your help.
- Abysmal Window
- Brightvale Guide to Stained Glass Windows
- Icky Fruit
- Minor Healing Scroll
- Queela Crisp
- Salt Mote
- Scroll of Serpents
- Ah, Mystery Island. Unless scarabs can swim, I don't think it's coming back. Thanks. Have a ______ for getting that scarab out of here.
- Curses of Qasala
- Jug of Fresh Phearade
- Spirit of the Ruins Fizz
- Twirly Fruit Grog
- The scarab went only as far as Sakhmet! Well, it's better than leaving it here, anyways. Here's a ______ for your trouble.
- Qando Pita
- Sand Grapes
- Sand Squash
- Scarab Cookie
- Tome of Selket
- Splendid! The scarab has been teleported to the Virtupets Space Station. We'll surely never see it again! Have a ______ for sending the scarab into space.
- Completely Non-lethal Sandwich
- Dehydrated Ham and Eggs
- Enhanced Solar Gauntlet
- Intricate Qasalan Dagger
- Laugh Grenade
- Queela Bomb
- The Qasalan Royal History
- Wait a second...you didn't touch that scarab with your bare hands, did you? You should probably head to the hospital and find a cure for __________. I'm sure you'll be fine. NEXT!
- The scarab escapes the perils of the Scarab Removal Machine before it could be sent away and attacks your Neopets. Don't worry. The Qasalan Government has insurance.
- The scarab travels for miles and miles and finally ends up... back in Qasala? You're no help!
- Hey, that wasn't a real scarab! Guards! Get this beguiler out of here!
- The scarab mysteriously disappears. Curious...
- The Qasalan Expellibox is also featured in the NC Mall as a background for Neopets.
|Lost Desert Games|
Brucey B Slots - Dice of Destiny - Fruit Machine - Geos - Grand Theft Ummagine - Mummy Maze - Piper Panic - Pyramids - Qasalan Expellibox - Ruins Rampage - Sakhmet Solitaire - Scamander Swarm - Scarab 21 - Sutek's Tomb - Swarm - The Bugs Strike Back - The Great Desert Race - The Great Qasalan Caper - Tug-O-War - Wheel of Extravagance - Word Pyramid