Alien Aisha Vending Machine
|Alien Aisha Vending Machine|
|Category||Luck and Chance|
|This page is under construction|
|In-depth info needed|
The Alien Aisha Vending Machine is a luck and chance game run by the Alien Aishas, released on July 5, 2000. Users put a Nerkmid in the machine and choose a combination of buttons and levers, and a rare food will be rewarded. The better the Nerkmid used, the better the prize received.
The game is considered risky to play, as the item received is random, usually not even valuable. Also, Nerkmids tend to be expensive thus making playing all the more riskier. Paintbrushes such as Lutari, Water, and Wraith can be won, along with a new Nerkmid better than the one used (both very rare prizes).
- New gross food items are periodically added to the prize pool. When this happens it is usually announced on the New Features page.
- Spending a Nerkmid at the Vending Machine for the first time will award the player an avatar, released January 2, 2004.
- Caption Competition: #598
- Help File: What is a Nerkmid and how do I get one?, Where is the Vending Machine?
- Editorial: #1, #50, #65, #88,#140, #214, #253
- Storytelling Competition: 120, 248