|Released:||March 21, 2001|
|Yooyuball team:||Team Tyrannia|
|Tyrannian Jungle · Tyrannian Plateau|
Tyrannia is a prehistoric land discovered miles beneath the Ice Caves on March 21, 2001. It is the home of a Pterodactyl, the Tyrannian Concert Hall, and a Giant Omelette. It is split into two areas, the jungle and the plateau. The plateau, is usually dry with little rain, while the jungle part is more of a tropical climate, with wetter weather. Tyrannia has a Paint Brush named after it, and 45 Neopet species have a Tyrannian colour.
Originally there was a third area, the volcano but after The Tyrannian Invasion on the August 15, 2001, the volcano map was removed and the shops and games were moved down to the Plateau. Visiting the volcano now results in a 1-Player Challenger appearing and challenging the user in the Battledome on their first visit. Later visits result in the user being shooed back to the Plateau. Also in this change, The Time Machine, a Kitchen Quest like game, was removed.
- Shops: Tyrannian Weaponry, Tyrannian Furniture, Tyrannian Petpets, Ugga Shinies
- Games: Wheel of Mediocrity
- Cave Painting: This area contains Tyrannian themed colouring pages.
- Tyrammet Village: Tyrammet is a small village.
- Shops: Tyrannian Food
- Games: Destruct-O-Match III, Wheel of Monotony
- Concert Hall: A place to watch a number of different bands.
- Ticket Booth: Purchase concert tickets here.
- Giant Omelette: Come here to get a slice of omelette daily.
- Town Hall: See who runs the town.
- Lair of the Beast: You can venture deep into the mountain to discover what's where.
- Tyrannian Arena: Battledome Arena.
- Battleground of the Obelisk: Continuation of the War for the Obelisk skirmishes.
- Tyrannian War Memorial: Commemorating The Tyrannian Invasion of Year 3.
- Main article: Team Tyrannia
Known for their brute force and slushie slinging skills, this is a middle tier team that can really surprise you.
- Main Article: Tyrannian
On January 7, 2001, TNT announced that the old Glass coloured pets would be turned into Tyrannian. Aside from the Tyrannian Paint Brush, users can paint their Neopets using the Lab Ray, Morphing Potions or Rainbow Fountain.
As of March 2010, 39 Neopets and 48 Petpets are available in the Tyrannian colour...
- Neopedia: Pacha the Veterinarian, Sticks N Stones, Tyrannian Concert Hall, Tyrannian Mini Golf, Tyrannian Plateau, Tyrannian Weapon Shop Owner, Tyranu Evavu, Wheel of Mediocrity
- Caption Competition: #63, #64, #65, #66, #67, #68, #69, #70, #73, #76, #119, #179, #182, #246, #256, #280, #283, #324, #364, #384, #413, #470, #527, #681, #695, #704, #715, #775, #783, #801
- Help File: What does the Tyrannian Army Rank mean?, How do I get to the Tyrannian Plateau?, Can Tyrannian battle items only be used by Tyrannian pets?, I bought a concert ticket, but I forgot to go to it, what should I do?
|The World of Neopia|
Altador · Brightvale · Faerieland · Haunted Woods · Kiko Lake · Krawk Island · Kreludor · Lutari Island · Maraqua · Meridell
Moltara · Mystery Island · Neopia Central · Roo Island · Shenkuu · Terror Mountain · The Lost Desert · Tyrannia · Virtupets Space Station