Wheel of Mediocrity
Claimed by TNT to be the most mediocre game in Neopia, the Wheel of Mediocrity is located in the Tyrannian Jungle and maintained by Plesio. It was released on March 29, 2001 and costs 100 NP per spin.
- Land On 100 - Win 100 neopoints
- Land On 200 - Win 200 neopoints
- Land On 500 - Win 500 neopoints
- Land On 1000 - Win 1000 neopoints
- Land On 2000 - Win 2000 neopoints
- Land On 4000 - Win 4000 neopoints and sometimes the Wheel of Mediocrity avatar
- Land On Airax (the bird) - Win a Tyrannian Petpet
- Land On Green Pteradactyl - A pteradactyl swoops down and bites your pets
- Land On Fire Balls - Fire balls rain down from above and singe you and your Neopets
- Land On Grarrl - Your Neopet(s) loses HP (This isn't true 100% of the time)
- Land On Halloween Aisha - Bones the Aisha emits a shriek but nothing seems to happen.
- Land On Stone Table - Win Tyrannian Furniture (dung, straw, or stone)
- Land On Tar Pit - Turns an item in your inventory into sludge.
- Land On Trilo Bite - Win Tyrannian Food
- Land On Obelisk - Sends you to Coltzan's Shrine.
- Landing on the obelisk formerly gave the message, "You feel a strong desire to visit the obelisk.", referring to the now defunct Tyrannian Obelisk.
- The Wheel of Mediocrity received an art update on July 21, 2010.
|Wheel of Excitement · Wheel of Extravagance · Wheel of Happiness · Wheel of Knowledge · Wheel of Mediocrity · Wheel of Misfortune · Wheel of Monotony|
Bumper Cars - Chia Bomber - Chia Bomber 2 - Destruct-O-Match II - Destruct-O-Match III - Go! Go! Go! - Grarrl Keno - Kacheekers - Magma Blaster - Petpet Rescue - Pterattack 2 - Tyrannian Mini Golf - Tyranu Evavu - Ugga Drop - Ugga Smash - Volcano Run - Volcano Run II - Wheel of Mediocrity - Wheel of Monotony