Difference between revisions of "Sutek's Tomb"
(→How To Play)
(→External Links: cc)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
*Game Link: [http://www.neopets.com/games/sutekstomb.phtml Sutek's Tomb]
*Game Link:[http://www.neopets.com/games/sutekstomb.phtml Sutek's Tomb]
[[Category: Puzzle Games]]
[[Category: Puzzle Games]]
Revision as of 08:48, 26 June 2007
|Category||New Releases, Puzzles|
Legend has it that there was an ancient Geb named Sutek. He was stronger, fitter, and cleverer than the other Gebs, and was praised by all for his courage and wisdom. When he died, they built him a tomb that was the same shape as him (known as a Gebmid). It had four triangular sides, and a square base. There are now many Gebmids around the Lost Desert, but Sutek's was the first.
To stop people getting at Sutek's riches (millions of Neopoints), his advisors placed a combination lock on the tomb. Strange symbols adorned an impassable door. For the person who could figure out the pattern to unlock the tomb, well, he would be the wealthiest person alive!
How To Play
To play Sutek's Tomb you must swap two adjacent tiles (by clicking on each one in turn). Your aim - to score points by getting three, four or five tiles in a row. Set up combinations to earn bonus points. The Lucky Coin is indeed lucky, as it acts as a wildcard, and the Bomb will destroy all the symbols in a row, but only if it falls more than two blocks. Don't run out of time!!!
Zen Mode is just for stress relief. You can play for a very long period of time but the NP is greatly reduced.
Typing "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" will add an additional 30 seconds of play time. This can only be used once during a game.
|Gameplay under the Hard setting, with the Magic Face Tile visible.|
While the majority of tiles will only vanish with in a combination of three or more identical tiles (the maximum number of tiles that can vanish at once through this being five), there are a few other, special tiles that have different effects.
- Bomb Tile: A red bomb, which if dropped more than two rows at a time, will destroy itself and all the tiles above it (Bomb Combo). You gain points depending on how deep the bomb was when it exploded. If it reaches the bottom of the screen, it disappears and you gain 5 points on Hard mode or 4 on Easy mode. It can also be used in combos like any other tile.
- Ankh Tile: Sutek's Lucky Ankh, when it reaches the bottom of the game board, it will destroy the bottom row and all the tiles above it.
- Lucky Coin Tile: The Wildcard, acts as any other tile to make a combination vanish. Can be used in more than one combo at the same time.
- Scarab: When it reaches the bottom of the screen, it will destroy the tiles above it.
- Magic Face Tile: TPOSG's head. When it reaches the bottom of the screen, the whole screen is deleted and you gain 500 points (on Hard mode).