Count Von Roo
Count Von Roo is a vampire Blumaroo, over 200 years old. He was said to live in the Haunted Woods, but now resides in a mausoleum on Roo Island. Fear of him coming in the night looking for a tasty snack ensures that Neopians keep their Neohome windows shut.
He sleeps through most of the day, and is only active between 12 am and 1 am NST. Visitors to his tomb during this time can challenge Von Roo to a game of Deadly Dice, with their Neopet's levels at stake. It is also only during these hours that he can be fought in the Battledome.
Blumaroos look like the Count if they are painted Halloween.
- Main Article: NeoQuest II
In the Haunted Woods chapter of NeoQuest II, Rohane and his party save Count Von Roo from Meuka. He explains that he was not the one who cast the spell locking the sun in the sky, instead, he was trying to cast the counterspell. He reveals that Spider Grundo, Balthazar, and Hubrid Nox worked together to lock the sun in the sky. Count Von Roo admits that he is an "evil, blood-sucking fiend" but makes a truce with Rohane and his party because they are both working toward the same goal.
There is one random event involving Count Von Roo:
Better Than You
Count Von Roo has been featured in Better Than You on 9 August 2012.
|Date:||9 August 2012||Of course I'm qualified to be the king's treasurer! I'm a count, am I not? But on a more serious note, King Roo would do well to hire me; who better to keep track of his treasury than one whom all good little Blumaroos fear? Mwahahahaha!|
|Prize:||Stack of Tax Return Forms|
- Count Boris idolizes Count Von Roo, and even dresses up as a vampire.
- He was added to the Gallery of Evil on 9 July 2002, and to the How to Draw section on October 29, 2004.
- Count Von Roo was the New Features theme on February 27, 2015.
- Neopedia: Count Von Roo
- Gallery of Evil: Count Von Roo
- Neopets TCG: Boo!, Touch of Von Roo
- Caption Competition: #18, #229
- Editorial: #4, #76, #116, #149, #152, #155, #245, #273, #327, #375, #403, #407, #476