Neopets: Petpet Adventures - The Wand of Wishing
The player must find and utilize various items such as swords, staves, wands, magic spells, and armour for the head and body. There is no experience or levelling up to improve the petpet. Instead, tokens have to be won by paying a fee and challenging boss-like critters in the battledome. Once a player has a the correct token for a particular statistic, it then can be used at a trainer. If Ad Hoc multiplayer is used, the entrance fee is removed and the winner still receives the token corresponding to the battledome challenged in.
All of Neopia is in peril as the villianous Archos searches for the Wand of Wishing - An ancient Faerie wand with the power to grant its user any wish. Megan, a gypsy and the one who knows the secret of the Wand of Wishing, tries to acquire the Wand before him but fails when his Werhond steals it and vanishes into a portal which leads to Petaria. Megan's Petpet follows after it, jumping through before the portal closes, leaving Megan behind.
- The game requires the PSP firmware 2.5/2.6 to play. (need confirmation--Jacob 12:53, 26 Mar 2006 (CST))
- The Havok physics engine is used.
- The official site has a Flash variation of the game which has no combat. However if this game is completed, a code is rewarded giving a player a chocolate before starting the actual PSP game.
- There are four nearly identical computer generated introductions to the game, the only difference being the petpet the player chooses.
- Neopets TCG: Archos, Megan, The Founder, The Wand of Wishing
- Editorial: 188, 198, 207
- Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing - Official Website
- Wikipedia - Neopets: Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing
|stub. You can help the NeoDex by expanding it.|