Mysterious Symol Hole
The Mysterious Symol Hole is an underground burrow in Meridell that was created by a colony of Symols. Since the entrance to the burrow is so small, only Petpets can enter it. The Mysterious Symol Hole serves as a luck-based daily. Users that have Petpets attached to their Neopets can explore the Mysterious Symol Hole in order to receive a prize. Users can send their Petpets down the hole often as they would like; however, each user is only eligible to receive a prize from the hole approximately once a day.
How To Play
To play this game, the user's active Neopet must have an attached Petpet. In order to send their Petpet down the hole, the user must first select an action for their Petpet from the available drop-down menu. There are five available actions:
The action selection process is simply for fun, as it has no effect on the outcome of the exploration. After selecting an action, the user can press the "ENTER!" button to send their Petpet down the hole to explore. Doing so will result in one of five possible outcomes:
|Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!||Nothing happens.|
|Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow! Hang on, <PETPET NAME> looks somehow different...||Nothing happens.|
|It appears that <PETPET NAME> gained a level so they are now level X!||The Petpet that went into the hole gains one level.|
|It appears that <PETPET NAME> came back a little richer. They must have found the XXX np in the hole...||The user receives a small amount of Neopoints, generally under 200.|
|Wow - <PETPET NAME> is carrying an item. I wonder where they found '<ITEM NAME>'!!||The user receives the named item.|
All Possible Items
User can unlock the following avatar by exploring the Mysterious Symol Hole:
Randomly awarded while exploring the Mysterious Symol Hole.
- Before exploring the Mysterious Symol Hole, the user's Petpet will display a specific behavior. The displayed behavior has no effect on the outcome of the exploration. There are five possible behaviors:
- <PETPET NAME> shakes nervously
- <PETPET NAME> spins in circles
- <PETPET NAME> chirps
- <PETPET NAME> shudders with fear
- <PETPET NAME> looks into the hole curiously
- On June 14, 2006, the new features page was randomly themed Dirt. As part of "Dirt Day" celebrations, every user who explored the Mysterious Symol Hole on this day received a Dirt Pie item.
Advent Calendar | Anchor Management | Apple Bobbing | Coltzan's Shrine | Daily Puzzle | Deserted Tomb | Faerie Caverns