Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

What Movieee should win todays countdown???
Spongebob: The Movie 57%  57%  [ 13 ]
The Grudge 43%  43%  [ 10 ]
Total votes: 23
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:38 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:58 pm
vote now! why do u like this movie?
:roll:

:)

8)

:roflol:
many more awaites you

<3

:>


:battar:


Last edited by lil.m on Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1765
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:41 pm
Website: http://www.jensproductions.tk
Location: Belgium
spongebob! it's just super funny :à

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
The Grudge? Too scary for me. Spongebob? Pure stupidity, to me. Grudge, definitely.

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
The Grudge. Why? Probably Sarah Michelle Gellar and the fact that it's a scary movie (My favorite) As for Spongebob... the show has a certain humor to it, but the movie doesn't interest me.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1462
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:44 pm
Location: Canada
I'm going to see Spongebob on thursday and I did not see the grudge so I cant vote yet.

_________________
Image
Set made by YesItIsh


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Location: Tenterhooks
The Grudge. I've never even heard of it, but it's hard to get lower than Spongebob.

_________________
Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 131
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Grudge.. just because I prefer movies with real actors and stuff. Plus I don't see why so many people like Spongebob.

_________________
* love works like magic . and it's so true my mind can't grasp it . .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
The Grudge. I despise Spongebob.

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
The Grudge. *nods*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1503
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:06 am
Website: http://www.minette.org
Yahoo Messenger: siljakatrina
Location: Finland
I haven't seen any of them, but Spongebob's quite fun so I voted for his movie :P

_________________
Image
Set by everconfused


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:52 pm
Website: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=875310345&ref=profile
Yahoo Messenger: joelzbutterfly
Location: Clovis, California
I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\

_________________
Image
set by Nikita


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Joelz Butterfly wrote:
I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\
I voted Spongebob just for that reason. A lot of horror movies now all have the same elements of The Ring. (Scary children, phones, chalky white circles.)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:39 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:38 pm
Yahoo Messenger: floella_de_ville
Location: U.K
AFI_Sorrow wrote:
Joelz Butterfly wrote:
I think Spongebob would win over all. I really want to see the Grudge but it just seems too much like The Ring to me... :\
I voted Spongebob just for that reason. A lot of horror movies now all have the same elements of The Ring. (Scary children, phones, chalky white circles.)
The Grudge and The Ring are both remakes of Japanese horror films.
The remake of The Ring is rubbish so I'm not expecting the remake of Juon: The Grudge to be any good.

I voted Spongebob cos it's coooooooool:D

_________________
Image
Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited