Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Helllloo everyone. :) I'm going to be sitting in the PPT AIM chat room every time I log on so feel free to jump into it anytime you want to chat with me and/or meet your fellow PPTer!

The AIM chat room is called "PPT Chat" so invite yourself in. :)

I'll be in there in about 30 minutes as I am leaving the library now. See you there.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm
B-b-but I don't use AIM. :o I'm just too lazy.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:26 am
Website: http://moontechdesign.bravehost.com
Location: Right here, and loving it the whole way
Xaiphyn wrote:
B-b-but I don't use AIM. :o I'm just too lazy.
Yes. Make it with MSN, too, and my day will be made. 0:)

_________________
(Steal the rhythm while you can.)


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
It's easier to use AIM - for starters, you can invite yourself ;P

www.meebo.com is an alternative for those who are interested :)

*wanders into the chat in the meantime*

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
Alex wrote:
It's easier to use AIM - for starters, you can invite yourself ;P

www.meebo.com is an alternative for those who are interested :)

*wanders into the chat in the meantime*
How would that help if we don't have a aim in the first place.

And I want a MSN one too.

_________________
Image
Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1702
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:26 am
Website: http://moontechdesign.bravehost.com
Location: Right here, and loving it the whole way
Thanks -- I had forgotten about Meebo. Used to use it a while back. :lol:

_________________
(Steal the rhythm while you can.)


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Katherine wrote:
Alex wrote:
It's easier to use AIM - for starters, you can invite yourself ;P

www.meebo.com is an alternative for those who are interested :)

*wanders into the chat in the meantime*
How would that help if we don't have a aim in the first place.

And I want a MSN one too.
...Didn't think of that. Blake's managed to get himself in here without an AIM SN from what I can tell, although you could make one XD

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm
Blake wrote:
Thanks -- I had forgotten about Meebo. Used to use it a while back. :lol:
I can't believe I didn't think of Meebo, too. I had it opened in my tabs yesterday.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
I'm in there now.

_________________
Image
Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Wheeee what fun. :) Sorry if I'm inactive peoples. I pop in and chat whenever I can.

My God... it's going crazy right now. High school reunion!!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
Never Mind

_________________
Image
Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:02 am
Website: http://www.myspace.com/tinypixi3
Location: O_o
im in the chat now :) but i think it's dead...lol

_________________
Image
boo! guess who? ;P


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:32 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Ahaha the chat room is always open. Whenever I join it I just invite everyone from my PPT AIM Buddy List. :) Crazy times are good times wooo!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2146
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:25 am
Location: HOT DANG!!
Whoa Meebo is something I should learn. And fast too.

Silly AIM. It never seems to work on my Macbook Pro >:(

_________________
Image
set by Sakura


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
*pokes Ella*

You should use iChat, which should already be on your Mac :)

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited