Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:19 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:55 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 2952
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:40 am
I want 280k pure for it. If you are from PPT, I will accept 270k pure.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpo ... =278343692

And is has been SOLD!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited