Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:20 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Pyro Parrot wrote:
Paul wrote:
Pyro Parrot wrote:
Arrr foreigners, I shall assemble my fellow Welshmen to drive you out of the country! Only joking. Where about's in Wales you going?
£2 it is south of Aberstywyth.
Hmmmm £5 it's to the north of Caerdydd...
Cheat.

£10 it is wales. :roll:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~gaviaimmer
Location: England
I'm going to a village near Fishguard, in Pembrokeshire.

_________________
"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:54 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
I win.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
I'm going to a village near Fishguard, in Pembrokeshire.
Yeah.. you're all wrong..

*steals money*

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2186
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:31 pm
Congrats xD

I prefer fitting out hehe :D.

Have fun on your vacation! :) I have summer school after school, so I like don't have vacation this year. Sad, really =(.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:12 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:24 am
Location: My Lair of evil
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
I'm going to a village near Fishguard, in Pembrokeshire.
Oh never been there, my friend went to holiday in Fishguard he didn't like it though. Have fun.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
Pyro Parrot wrote:
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
I'm going to a village near Fishguard, in Pembrokeshire.
Oh never been there, my friend went to holiday in Fishguard he didn't like it though. Have fun.
Always so positive, Matso. :P

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1744
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:31 pm
Website: http://www.fictionpress.com/~gaviaimmer
Location: England
Pyro Parrot wrote:
Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
I'm going to a village near Fishguard, in Pembrokeshire.
Oh never been there, my friend went to holiday in Fishguard he didn't like it though. Have fun.
If he likes adventure holidays or clubbing then he wouldn't like it. It's a small place, nice for a relaxing day out. I love it there. I like anything peaceful. I will have fun :)

I must agree with Igg though. Soooo positive ;)

_________________
"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:24 am
Location: My Lair of evil
We'll he's a native southerner but we turned him into a gog like myself. They're so strange down south, no wonder he had a bad time. Remember, don't feed the natives and don't touch any sheep, if you touch our sheep we'll have you.

An do shush Iggso =:0p

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
*blows kiss*

:P

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:00 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:24 am
Location: My Lair of evil
Igg wrote:
*blows kiss*

:P
Love you too Iggso, EMO TIME <3333

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Pyro Parrot wrote:
if you touch our sheep we'll have you.
So the myths are true? :o

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited