Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:30 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Autorun audio CD's
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a CD autorun and play a video, and contain music, kinda like an enhanced CD.

I know I need a file called "AUTORUN.INF" with
Code:
[autorun]
open=start.exe
where "start.exe" is the file name.

Ah well, any help would be nice. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Autorun audio CD's
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:18 am
Location: Lubbock, Texas. ;)
cky182 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a CD autorun and play a video, and contain music, kinda like an enhanced CD.

I know I need a file called "AUTORUN.INF" with
Code:
[autorun]
open=start.exe
where "start.exe" is the file name.

Ah well, any help would be nice. :)
Nero 6.6. All I can say. :)

_________________
Ummm.. its been a while since i've been to ppt.. and no I don't play neopets anymore.. since 2004


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Autorun audio CD's
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
Tailseh wrote:
cky182 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a CD autorun and play a video, and contain music, kinda like an enhanced CD.

I know I need a file called "AUTORUN.INF" with
Code:
[autorun]
open=start.exe
where "start.exe" is the file name.

Ah well, any help would be nice. :)
Nero 6.6. All I can say. :)
I've got that, I just want to be sure. Do I just do a data and audio CD, and burn the files as normal?

And can I change "start.exe" to something like "start.html"?


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: Autorun audio CD's
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4874
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Vancouver!
cky182 wrote:
Tailseh wrote:
cky182 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a CD autorun and play a video, and contain music, kinda like an enhanced CD.

I know I need a file called "AUTORUN.INF" with
Code:
[autorun]
open=start.exe
where "start.exe" is the file name.

Ah well, any help would be nice. :)
Nero 6.6. All I can say. :)
I've got that, I just want to be sure. Do I just do a data and audio CD, and burn the files as normal?

And can I change "start.exe" to something like "start.html"?
I belive that works, because I've put in a CD and it led into a HTML page.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
Cheers for that. :) I'll try it out over the weekend or tomorrow night probably. I'll post with info, and if I'm really bored, a guide for others to read. lol. :P


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited