Hannah and the Ice Caves
- Main article: Hannah and the Ice Caves (Plot)
Galem was the ruthless leader of the thieves guild, who would stop at nothing to get the Heart of the Mountain, a gem that could grant immortal life. After a battle in the Ice Caves, he was defeated by Kanrik.
The Guildmasters' Dinner Logic Puzzle
- Main article: The Guildmasters' Dinner Logic Puzzle
Galem Darkhand was one of the six criminals chosen to star in the cancelled puzzle, however the plot itself never saw full realisation and was cancelled shortly after the release of some initial material.
- At the end of Hannah and the Ice Caves, it isn't revealed what Galem's fate was, making many users wonder if he was killed or is in hiding.
- Galem's description in the trading card game is the same as in the Neodeck.
- Galem was never a challenger in the Battledome despite being the main antagonist in the plot.