Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Excess of Open Requests

Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:25 pm

Works just like the way it usually does. If you don't want to request from a specific person, post here. :) All new threads started up in this manner will be locked, but not moved here (because we can't), so be warned!

If you're looking for someone to code a layout for you, please proceed to Computing and Technology.

Also, remember the size limits when making stuff for people!
Avs: 80x80, 25kb
Sigs: 400x100, 50kb
Don't harm people into having their graphics removed, haha. Thanks.

Oh, if you're looking to pick up a set or check on an old request you don't see here, you might wanna look through the Excess of Open Requests topics you see scattered around this forum. They're dated, so hopefully that should help. Requests are automatically "cancelled" after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:42 am

Last split's stuff...

All names linked at this point lead to user's post- request, reply, or finish, depending on the situation.

Remaining Requests:
Veritaserum: November 11th

Pending Requests:
Scalibur: awaiting Neopets Addict
Johnnydontgo: awaiting guild icon from laq (coding request has been split and moved to Computing and Technology)

Remaining Pickups:
ineedhelp: done by Puck102701
Twilight: done by Slorg
mystical_god: done by Romen

Auto-Cancelled Requests:
bluejeanskittie: assumed complete (by shinigamisrevenge)
Twilight: assumed complete (by tomatie)

Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:08 pm

Done by atomicblonde.

Ok, I want a Ghostbusters set. This is pretty specific in places.

Animated
Slide one: Ghostbusters Logo on black background
Slide two: "Who Ya Gonna Call?" black bg, red text
Slide three: "GHOSTBUSTERS!" black bg, red text
Slide 4: Pic http://archive.ghostbusters.net/images/ ... /gho/4.jpg Text: Peter Venkman
Slide 5: PIc http://archive.ghostbusters.net/images/ ... /gho/6.jpg Text: Ray Stantz
Slide 6: PIc http://archive.ghostbusters.net/images/ ... /gho/7.jpg Text: Egon Spengler
Slide 7: Pic: http://archive.ghostbusters.net/images/ ... /gh2/6.jpg (JUST THE BLACK GUY) Text: Winston Zeddemore
Slide 8: We're Ready to Believe You!

Signature:
On the left is a Ghostbusters logo. The middle says "ROBIN" with the ghostbusters logo instead of the "O". Below it in smaller letters should say "Peter Venkman's biggest fan!" and on the right should be a pic of Peter Venkman: http://www.topwallpaper.de/kino/komoedi ... usters.jpg
He's the one third from the left :)

IF someone can make these for me it'd be great!!

Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:40 pm

Oh, I don't think Laq was making an icon.. I think she was just doing the layout... at any rate, I can do that part on my own, so laq, if you haven't started it, don't worry about it! And thanks, Yoshi, I'll go hunt my coding question down in the other thread!

Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:29 pm

Done by Romen.

Hey guys, I know this is a weird request but I made a matching avatar for this sig when I had it ages ago before the reset but I lost it. (And the one I am currently using was a last minute thing I made that looks poopy) I was wondering if anybody could make a matching avatar for my sig, any meepit furniture would do, although a meepit lamp would probably make the most sense.

The avatar can say whatever you want it to say, just try to stay matching with the signature.

Thanks.

Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:09 pm

Yoshi wrote:Auto-Cancelled Requests:
bluejeanskittie: assumed complete (by shinigamisrevenge)

I did complete this request. Thanks!

Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:51 pm

Istanbullfrog wrote:Hey guys, I know this is a weird request but I made a matching avatar for this sig when I had it ages ago before the reset but I lost it. (And the one I am currently using was a last minute thing I made that looks poopy) I was wondering if anybody could make a matching avatar for my sig, any meepit furniture would do, although a meepit lamp would probably make the most sense.

The avatar can say whatever you want it to say, just try to stay matching with the signature.

Thanks.

I'll do this one :D

[* Edit: *] I made one animated, and one not animated, so you can decide which you like.. Or if you even like either.

Image Image

Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:51 am

Thanks Romen :) I'm partial to non animated so I'm quite glad there is that option.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:37 am

I really hope you like these... They really didn't turn out as I would have liked them to. >.<

Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:48 am

Done by shinigamisrevenge.

Not sure if I can post this "request" here...

Hehe.....a sour skittle. Can someone make this sparkle and/or in different color(s)? If colors, then it should be red, orange, yellow, and/or grape. If sparkles, then just whatever is fine.

EDIT: Just noticed it isn't transparent. It NEEDS to be transparent...er...I want it. Thanks whoever!

Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:24 am

Here ya go. I hope its what you wanted. You didn't specify a max file size. If its too large, please let me know and I will try to get the file size down.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:44 am

Oops. I meant separate skittles in different colors.....xD...GREAT job though. I'll save that one too but I just meant like 5 skittles. Not one. If you didn't get my first sentence...

Also...the size is JUST right.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:54 am

Ok. i can do seperate skittles. I have to work early in the morning, but I will do them tomorrow afternoon.

nice

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:16 am

im new at ppt forums. Does everyone use photoshop 2 make sigs n avs?

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:21 am

Hi!!!

I would love it if someone could do a bit of resizing and animation for me!

The image I would like done is:

I would like it made smaller - sig sized! :)

And as a final touch, I need some animated sparkles added. Slowly blinking ones like shinigamisrevenge used for the Skittle above are perfect, but I would like them to change colours like the rainbow in the image.

...Sorry if this is a lot to ask, but I will be really grateful to whomever takes this request up! Thank you! :battar:
Topic locked