Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: RIPPER STRIPPERS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ripper strippers are coming.
http://www.neopets.com/~Quickadoptlink

You'll be able to adopt a pet, rip and strip it of any desired clothing. Then repound it.

It already happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

This better be a bug.

And how the heck can everyone else take off their pets accessories and trade them amongst their pets when I can't even put the metal casing on my robot uni? That makes no sense to me.

Post subject: Re: RIPPER STRIPPERS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I don't get it, what's the problem? It only works for clothing that you ADDED to the pet before pounding it, just like their weapons or petpets. You're not supposed to be able to sell items that come with colors, like the pirate or royal accessories. They're part of the pet.

http://www.bogleech.com
http://scythemantis.deviantart.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The first of the two usuls on that link, suposedly doesn't exist anymore....

This Must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. ~ Arthur Dent Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah you can't sell the clothing. But you could find a painted pet such as island or something and just take the clothing off it and repound it. You could then proceed to add those clothings to your pet. Say you found an island pet and you took the clothing off. Well if you had another pet that those would fit, it would be like getting paint brush clothing for free. You can't sell it, but you still have it, and you can use it on your pets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

dragon's fire wrote:
The first of the two usuls suposedly doesn't exist anymore.

They just messed up the link, the pet still exists: Usuly1234823
It still has the bow but is missing the ear thingies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Great so now we can get the special emperor's new clothes royal pets as people strip the pets in the pound or adopt and lap till it turns int an item able colour and then rip and dump them or it changes and they dump them for someone else to do the same thing.
Need a cannot pound paint brush items missing filter.

This Must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. ~ Arthur Dent Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:32 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Just because Im a little slow...whoever adopted Usuly1234823 got that pet straight from the pound completely without ear bands? That user didnt remove them after adopting? And Usuls have earbands by default, right?

If so, that sort of does seem like it'd be a glitch. I wouldnt want to adopt a pet thats missing standard parts of its default 'outfit.' Usuly1234823 looks positively naked without its ear bands :( Poor thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh no, paint brush prices might decrease slightly after years of climbing ever ridiculously higher. :o Horror of horrors. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Paintbrushes might as well be free considering what the majority of pets look like. Who needs em now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I was against ripping stripping before, but I am so mad about so many things that now I am telling people on the boards how to do it. Either it will have a good effect and staff will put a stop to it, or it will have a bad effect. But I want to be a little evil now that I am mad, so I am venting by telling people how to do this.

Well someone reported me for posting how to do this. But oh well. The other day I wrote to snarkie about it, I sent in several bug reports about it, I posted on the boards about it, and I wrote several editorals about it. They had a chance to fix it. Now someone wants to report me for telling people how to do something that they should have had time to fix anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmmm, am now seeing wonderful potential to find a Pirate Eyrie and take its clothes, and put them on my silver eyrie (which is what his custom design is very much like). They might as well just get rid of clothes paintbrushes altogether and just sell colours and clothes seperately, so they could have a Royalgirl or Royalboy clothing set, which would sell for as much as the paintbrush currently does. *shrugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I love it when TNT thinks things through. -_-;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Do you think I could actually get frozen for this? I posted how to do it and someone said they thought it was offensive and they said they reported me and I would get frozen for posting how to abuse a glitch. But it shouldn't be a glitch, and anyway, I sent them so many mails about it even before it was possible, because I knew it would be possible. I even wrote snarkie and no one cared then. I don't think it should be a glitch because people adopt pets all the time that have weapons or petpets attached. Then they take what they want and then they repound. If that isn't a glitch then I don't think this should be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It isn't a glitch. A glitch is a MISTAKE. This is a glaringly obvious problem that should have been thought about on day 1 of this project.

I won't be surprised if they force every pet in the pound to revert to a basic color because of this, which would be a crying shame.

Honestly. They must have been planning this for months. WHY did no one think of this???

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next