Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:54 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:25 pm
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/penguinova/index.html
Yahoo Messenger: elizabethapplewhite
Location: Locked in a closet *cries*
Who is support which team? I want to know who my friends are. *Mystery Island rocks :D *


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:56 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
There is a poll on the Neopets polls board. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:05 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:25 pm
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/penguinova/index.html
Yahoo Messenger: elizabethapplewhite
Location: Locked in a closet *cries*
I would like to see what team everyone is so I can chat to the people who are on my team. (I'm also kinda' interested :D )

_________________
ImageJoin Marapets | Virtual Pets | Games


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited