Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:10 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:04 am
Location: T3h England
I tried this and now I can get 1k each game. Before I had only been able to get 1 hole-in-one, and that was the first one. This shows how to get at least 5 along with screenshots.

http://www.neopetsonline.com/?id=40

_________________
Image
set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
I love Tyrannian Mini Golf. This will definitely help my game, though!

Thanks for the great link. :-)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:04 am
Location: T3h England
I'm suprised I didn't have to wade through loads of crap to find it. It was something like 3rd on google when I searched 'Tyrannian Mini Gold Guide'

_________________
Image
set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:19 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:31 pm
Location: Texas
wow i love this game. I was able to get a score of 876 with this guide. Thanks alot!

_________________
To all who are the way of the NEM ~ Go with the flow ;)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited