Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:10 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Jennifer's Request Board
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 540
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Hotlanta :P
Hey.. I'm bored, and I've been out of practice for months (At least) and I need to do something with my time. Instead of pigging out and watching TV (which I've already tried for 30 minutes, didn't work.), I've decided to rekindle my ancient "talent" as some might say or.. not.

Request your hearts out. And do it quick before I lose "inspiration" and get bored...

Because that always seems to happen.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rules Include:

...Bleh I forget them now.

Just follow the rules for the whole board. Thennnn everything will be alright.

- - - - - - - - - -

Form Includes:

Name:
Date:
Type:
Size:
Picture:
Text:
Subtext:
Color:
Extra:

Just fill it in. It'll make me happy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Examples Include:

Image
my wannabe icon.

Image
my random food blend.

my sets haven't been great, lately.

pity. let's see at what we can do about it.

EDIT:

I'll give you a cookie if you request ;____;

_________________
Image

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.


Last edited by Sakura on Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:55 pm
Location: mars
Hey Jenn, can you make me an Alice in Wonderland background for my computer. I tried to make one myself, but failed miserably.

1024x768

And can you incorporate this poem somehow:

Long has paled that sunny sky
Echoes fade and memories die; Autumn frosts have slain July.
Still she haunts me, phantomwise, Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes
Through the looking glass and back
Children yet, the tale to hear, Eager eyes and willing ear, Lovingly shall nestle near
In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam-Life, what is it but a dream?

_________________
Image
~~ Set by YesItIsh <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 540
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Hotlanta :P
Background

It looks slightly weird.

But I love the poem.

_________________
Image

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Type: LJ Icon
Size: 100x100
Picture: http://www.sun-tree.net/chihaya/blankpa ... /lacus.jpg
Text: Flame
Subtext: Lyte the Sky
Color: Reds or pinks
Extra: none


:)

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 540
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Hotlanta :P
Image

my pleasure

_________________
Image

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:43 pm
Sakura wrote:
Image

my pleasure
Thanks a bunch! I have it saved. ^_^

_________________
Image
Gone.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 375
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 am
Location: The Soul Society
:D Yay!

Name: Koku
Date: 4/5/05
Type: Set
Size: Up to you.
Picture: http://img33.exs.cx/img33/9794/ichigo18zc.jpg and http://img127.exs.cx/img127/7974/ichigo26uu.jpg I'd prefer a mix of both, but if you personally think one's better than the other use that one.
Text: Koku
Subtext: Black Moon Rising
Color: I really don't care as long as it's awesome.
Extra: I'd like the set to be just something that's in your face and vivid.

_________________
Image
Time stops for no one.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 540
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Hotlanta :P
Sorry the set isn't exactly orange, nor is it extremely vivid. I tried to make the color a bit contrasting but retaining it's orangeness but it just went, like an addiction, and I didn't realize til it was too late.

In fact, looking at it now, I realize that the Avatar and the Signature themselves don't quite cooperate, color-codedly. The Avatar seems murky blue-green dulled with yellow, whilst the Signature just looks.. cheerfully blue.

Image

Image

It never occured to me. If you fancy, I can try and change the avatar a bit, maybe adding a blue outline to his head and tilting the color charts. The quality of color itself won't be as good (after all messing around with colors soil the original product) but it might match a little better.

_________________
Image

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 375
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 am
Location: The Soul Society
...I love you. <3 It's so pretty! No, don't change anything. It's...awesome!

_________________
Image
Time stops for no one.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Wherever you are.
Name: Adoration [you can call me Liz :D]
Date: 4/7/05
Type: set
Size: don't matter
Picture: http://aniangel.9cy.com/images/ccsmovie2.jpg
Text: Adoration
Subtext: Hold me close to your heart
Color: pinks or green
Extra: none

If you can't work with it, let me know.

_________________
<center>Image
she'samaneater
setbybluez</center>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 540
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: Hotlanta :P
Image
Image

Blehhhh... If it's too simple give me a PM and we'll work it out.

_________________
Image

(He who fights with monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster). And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 939
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/_glamourgraphix
Location: Manitoba, Canada
edit: thanks for the av sakura. :)
Dont worry about the sig, I'll just use the av as a lj icon.

_________________
Image
Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!


Last edited by Nikita on Sun May 15, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 am
Location: Canada!
Name: Monique
Date: 04/08/05
Type: Set.
Size: Doesn't matter :)
Picture: http://pisces223.myrice.com/jpg/libra.jpg
Text: Monique
Subtext: N/A
Color: Anything that fits.
Extra: Not really. You can mess around with it :)

Thank you!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 392
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:04 pm
Location: Wherever you are.
Sakura wrote:
Image
Image

Blehhhh... If it's too simple give me a PM and we'll work it out.
Nonsense. It's wonderful! I have it saved, so you can delete it. :)

_________________
<center>Image
she'samaneater
setbybluez</center>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 am
Location: Canada!
Considering you haven't done my set in a while, I think I'll need to cancel my request. Sorry.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited