This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Re: Official NeoDex Discussion

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Just me worrying about bills and the like. Normal every day stuff we all deal with, yes? ;)

Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 am

For those of you who have been following this, as of 1st April the Neodex now has a new administrator, but I'll be doing a more proper introduction in due course. =)

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Yeah...I noticed that. Good thing too, considering I've been as reliable as the wind for awhile now. Macbeth will be good for the community, as he's always been. Time to waltz over there and give a congratulatory message... *waltz* :)

Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:19 am

Macbeth has been a wonderful influence on the NeoDex and I expect some great things from him. :)

Your successor has very capable hands and quite the support base it seems. :)

Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Greetings all! I decided to stop by the wiki and see how things were. Not too good I take it? Well, things like that happen, and I hope things can continue stress free. for a time. :roll:

I stopped by out of curiosity, and I'm taking it upon myself to finish up my watchlist. will be a slow process because I'm still working upon many other things. Sure, the computer is back in my life, which was what was stopping me before. Now I just have so many more things in my life. This is what happens when you get more semblance of a life I suppose: your free time is taken way from you. YAY! Oh well...I miss my admin powers. :P

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:33 pm

-snuggles up with my fellow NeoDex friends-

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm

... o_O ... :roll: ... :oops: ...
*snuggles*
Okay then! Back to something constructive! :D
Topic locked