Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 6
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: CWisgood

I'M SO CONFUSED!

I have like 3 people telling me one thing, and 3 other people telling me something totally diffrent!

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Vote: Alex

*ducks in*

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Aaand I have no idea what is going on. Why is Alex supposedly evil?

Move: The library

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote:Alex

This is really hard to follow on a BlackBerry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My head is going to explode.

Alex is "evil" because of some dreamer results(that may or may not be true) said she's evil (I can't remember what team she is said to be on). She RTed with me, and she seemed truthful. I also had the dreamer contact me and tell me about the dream.

I'm really interested to see how this will turn out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wasn't execution meant to be over an hour ago?

ETA: And don't worry, my head's about to explode too. I don't remember what team I'm apparently on either o.O Was it ever stated? Lol.

I'm off to work in about 15 minutes - here's hoping that execution will be posted at some point in the near future - but just a heads up, particularly as I'm unable to defend myself while at work. (Unless y'all feel like texting me to keep me occupied :P)

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So let me get this straight. Alex is evil because of an alleged dream result? So if Alex is executed and turns out to be innocent, who is the evil one? Sky? Rachel? Twinkle? You are all adamant that Alex is evil. Perhaps, should this blow up in our faces, you need to reveal your sources.

Vote: Alex

Of course, I'm not above joining a shaky bandwagon :D

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*looks down*

Everyone's lurking here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

probably because execution was supposed to be posted hours ago.

Edit: ok, this is getting a little ridiculous - it is now almost 6pm NST, and according to the first post execution was supposed to be at 1pm NST. Having it at least 5 hours late with no word as to why is a little out of order imo.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm guessing WIS has no access to the computer - and executions are pushed back an hour now anyway, but I don't think that's been accounted for on the front page. At least nearly all the other scenes have been on time, much better than many other games I've played. :P I'm sure he has a valid reason.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pixa wrote:
I'm guessing WIS has no access to the computer - and executions are pushed back an hour now anyway, but I don't think that's been accounted for on the front page. At least nearly all the other scenes have been on time, much better than many other games I've played. :P I'm sure he has a valid reason.

I'm going to take issue with that statement. They have not nearly all been on time. And all the other games i've played the scenes have been on time or within half an hour of the scheduled time.

I dont want to sound like a smurf or anything, but the facts here are on my side (times listed are my times)

Listed Execution Time: 6am -> changed to 7am for day 3
Listed Night Time: 7am -> changed to 8am for day 3

Execution 1 - 7:42 am sun 17th - 1:42 late
Night 1 - 8:28 am sun 17th - 1:28 Late

Execution 2 - 9:13am mon 18th - 3:13 late
Night 2 - 9:51am mon 18th - 2:51 late

(day and night 1 hourl later from here onwards)

Execution 3 - 7:02am tues 19th - on time
Night 3 - 8:31am tues 19th - 0:31 late

Execution 4 - 11am wed 20th - 4:00 late
Night 4 - 11:45am wed 20th - 3:45 late

Execution 5 - 7:05 am fri 22nd - on time (but delayed by a day)
Night 5 - 8:51 am Fri 22nd - 0:51 late

Execution 5 (take 2) - 7:14am sat 23rd - approx on time
Night 5 (take 2) - 8:21am sat 23rd - approx on time

Execution 6 - Still Waiting, currently over 5 hours late.

Time and keeping to schedule is important in ww games - why else would there be roles that mess with timings

He may have a valid reason for being late so much, but he is not keeping us informed of it or anything like that. Also, if you would have trouble keeping to a schedule then you shouldn't host a game.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I really don't get why you people are voting me just because I assumed guns make bang noises. I'm open for roletrade, so if you guys want you can always send me a PM to ask what my role is.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Something Has Happened!

Keith was just going about his way when somebody suddenly came up to him and uppercut his face. "This is for 3lla!" They screamed. Ammer... I mean Keith had a major nosebleed, and he died. The mysterious figure ran away.

Later in the day, when Rox's nose stopped bleeding, (He had a massive nosebleed earlier in the day, unrelated to a certain uppercut), somebody charged their laser and fired it at him. "This is for May!" was the last thing Rox heard before he d... I mean, recovered from his laser attack. It must have taken a chunk out of his resistance, though.

Keith died, his role was:
Quote:
Pine-Scented Protector

Alignment: Innocent
Winning Condition: Defeat all evil teams

You don’t really have any protecting abilities, but you do smell of pine… and it appears that seems to ward the undead.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Scent: Every night, you may stay close to somebody. Your pine scent will ward off all undead from your target. This is your “protection”. You cannot protect the same person two nights in a row. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Scent-sory Overload: Once during the game, you may choose to protect everyone in your room from the undead. This ability does not count as an action.

Natural Scent: Because you always smell like pine, the undead will not be able to harm you. This ability does not count as an action.

Resistance: 50%

Vote Tally

Alex - 13, Skynetmain, CWisgood, Rachel, Bruces galore, Twinkle, graphitesmoothie, Rox, Raz, Pink, Typhoon, Pixa, Byakuya San, Regan,
CWisgood - 2, Typhoon, kcharles

18 alive, 10 for majority, 14 for lock.

Execution

WIS was extremely surprised to find an impatient mob of people surrounding Alex. "We've been waiting almost nine hours!"

"Sorry, I was in Japan." WIS replied.

"Why were you in Japan?"

"IDK..." WIS paused, "My BFF... Jill... died?"

"She died here. We killed her."

"Oh that's right. Well that saves me half the trouble, you can proceed to beat Alex to death now."

"Wait, you're not just going to kick me out of the castle?" Alex interrupted, shocked. "Why do I have to die?"

But before WIS could even say "IDK, my BFF Jill", which would have made perfect conceptual sense, Alex was beaten to a bloody pulp by the mob.

Alex has died, her role was:
Quote:
Devious Devil

Alignment: Evil
Team: None
Winning Condition: None Yet

You are a devil, but you have no team to belong to.

You have the following abilities, if the ability targets a player, and unless specified, you must submit a list with five people on it, the first person alive at the time your action takes place will be targeted by the power:

Find: Every night, you may search for an evil team to join. Submit a list of five names. The first person on the list will be “dreamt of” at the end of the night. If they are evil, you will join their team. This ability is counted as an action done by you.

Join: When you are attacked by an evil team for the first time, you will not be harmed and instead join the team. This ability does not count as an action.

Resistance: 0%

Later turned into:
Quote:
Fumbled Furniture

Team: Hazards
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams
Teammates: ---

You are a team of hazardous materials in the half-castle. You yourself are pieces of furniture that have been poorly crafted.

---

Resistance: 60%
You cannot be converted.

Night Begins (Results ASAP)

Post subject: Re: WW 34: WW @ Half-Malignant Half-Castle - Day 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:00 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Locations:

Ballroom: Pink, CWisgood, Pixa, Anvil, Byakuya San
Great Hall: Ressficent, Raz, Twinkle
Library: kcharles, Christopher, Skynetmain, Rachel, Regan
Gallery: Rox, graphitesmoothie, Typhoon, Dyl, Bruces galore

Night 6

In the Ballroom:
Pink was so busy keeping quiet and following another person that she didn't even notice a shadowy figure creep up behind her. When she suddenly got a whiff of rotten flesh, it was too late, because before she could even turn around, a zombie slashed her head open.

In the Great Hall:
Twinkle was unfortunate enough to walk through a door with a pail of water over it. But fortunately the bucket knocked her out cold before she could have a deathly allergic reaction to the water, which she is allergic too. It's odd that she never mentioned this allergy, and it is too bad that she had to die from it.

In the Library:
Skynetmain, after hearing about Twinkle's incident, was extra-careful when he walked through doors. Fortunately, he detected a pail of acid (as he was not allergic to water), before he walked opened the door, successfully disarming the prank.

Regan, however, accidentally drank some sanitizer. Which was, apparently, poison to zombies. As she frothed in her mouth (not from saliva, but from the sanitizer solution), she produced marvelously large bubbles but un-undied.

In the Gallery:
A wobbly column fell on graphitesmoothie, but he had so much manergy that he managed to lift the pillar up and escape. Although, his resistance probably took a hit.

As graphitesmoothie walked away, he was soon surprised to find Miyu walking about once again. Looking even worse than last time, she somehow was still able to walk around despite the lack of a brain. But hey, the scarecrow and that beheaded chicken managed to do it, so why not?

An announcement can be heard throughout the castle:
Quote:
Don't trust anyone.

;)

Yes, somehow people had interpreted a wink from that announcement. It looked exactly like that one.

Day 7 begins

Pink died, her role was:
Quote:
Sly Sleuth

You’re a sleuth, like Nancy Drew. But Slyer.

Follow: Every night, you may follow a person to see who they targeted at night, if they targeted somebody. You may not follow the same person two nights in a row however, and you will receive the result at the end of the night. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Reveal: Once during the game, you may reveal a player’s role openly on the game thread. The role may be edited to protect sensitive information (such as teammates). This is a day ability, and will occur as soon as I receive the PM from you. This ability does not count as an action.

Resistance: 20%

Twinkle had died. Her role was:
Quote:
Death Detective

You are a detective of the highest calibre. You can tell if a person is… undead or not.

Detect: Every night, you may detect to see if an seemingly alive person is, in fact, undead. You will receive your results at the beginning of the next day. This is your nightly “dream. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Double Detect: Once during the game, you may choose to detect two people. Same procedure as your previous ability, but please label clearly in your PM that you wish to use this. The first two people on your list will be “dreamt” of. This ability counts as an action done by you.

Resistance: 60%

Regan had died. Her role was:
Quote:
Zany Zombie

Team: Zombies
Winning Condition: Defeat all other teams
Teammates: ---

For zombies, you are quite a chipper bunch, which may explain why you’re able to fit in normally with other people. Being the undead, you have quite a special slew of abilities.

---

Resistance: 50%
You cannot be converted.

Miyu was resurrected.

16 alive, 9 for majority, 12 for lock.

Last edited by WIS on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

General apology/announcement

First and foremost, I really apologize for what happened today. What in fact happened was work called and they needed me working at the lunch-rush. (There was a fair that day near the restaurant I work at). I'm never scheduled to work before 4PM, usually. I had some other plans after wards that wouldn't normally affect the WW game, but since I never did the day and night execution it did. I know these are excuses, but I think it's only fair to give a reason.

Of course, this is still mostly my fault and obviously doesn't excuse my normal unpunctuality, because people might have been a lot more forgiving if I had been punctual every night leading up to this point. I think Rachel probably took the brunt of my late-ness, because it seemed like she was getting up early and going really out of her way to participate in this game, which I am very grateful for.

Now, before I indulge in further excuses, I'd like to thank the people who brought this concern to my attention, and I will try much harder to be punctual in the following days.

Now, with that out of the way, there is another dilemma.

Because it will not be fair to have day/night at the regular time, because that only gives people about 14 hours to do their activities, I am proposing to extend day and night once again to the morning (my time) of the 25th. But since I have full-day plans that day, I will have to have the day and night scenes much earlier. (This would probably be 8/9AM NST). However, since this day and night will still exceed 24 hours, people should have enough time to get things done.

If people have better ideas, or if this does not work for them, please PM or even discuss it openly on the thread about alternate times. Again, I am extremely sorry about the series of timing hiccups in my game.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 39  Next