Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 79  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm still caught up on why the poisoner hasnt poisoned again, heh.

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:00 am 

Voting Update

Crazy (26): Bruces galore, Helena, DM was on fire!, Ange, Alex, Twizzler0171, Twinkle, thetrueoogabooga, Typhoon, Rubywinged, Moongewl, Byakuya San, Rissa, 3lla, Pink, Siniri, warxelo, Susannahmio, Hansy, Dyl, Regan, Laryxler, Ammer, Blake, Princess Miyu, Anvil
Christopher (2): Typhoon, fzun
Blake: Princess Miyu

Execution, Day 4
It was a pretty confident group that Pickles let into the Room of Requirement that evening. There was a large group around Siniri, all in a heated discussion.
DM was on fire! took a chair in the far corner away from everyone. It was clear she was still in mourning from the proceedings yesterday.
Averly chose to stand in front, and Pickles joined her after she closed the door once the last person made his way into the room.
Crazy didn't even wait for Averly or Pickles to announce the decision before he walked straight up to the veil in the back. "Obviously you already made your decision, so I guess I'm ready."
Pickles nodded at him. She pulled her wand out and cast a spell in his direction.
Before she even got a chance to, he threw himself straight through. And miliseconds later he appeared to jump right back out.
"What the?" Ammer yelled.
"How is this even possible?" Pink wondered.
Averly and Pickles turned to look at each other. "Did you do something?" Averly asked.
"No, I thought you must have."
Pickles made her way over to Crazy to help him off the floor where he landed. He shakily made his way to a chair next to Typhoon who edged slowly away from him.
Meanwhile Averly went to the back of the room to examine the veil. "Nothing looks different. I guess we'll just have to dismiss for the evening and continue this tomorrow once Pickles and I can check this out for hexes or jinxes."

Summary: Crazy survived execution.

Players still at Hogwarts: 33 Majority Single: 17 Majority Double: 25

Set by Zilary.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

averly wrote:
"How is this even possible?" Pink wondered...

Summary: Crazy survived execution.

indeed...just what I thought...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*groaaaan*

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

All you innocent vigilantes better target Crazy and quick.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 4

It took quite some time before everyone could settle down for the night. Pickles and averly spent several hours checking the veil, but finally had to announce they could find nothing wrong with it. After the announcement, everyone slowly headed to their beds.
Pickles was checking out the dorms, when she thought she heard a strange noise. She quickly entered the room closest, and discovered a shadow peering in from the windowsill. She shouted out, just as a green light burst from the end of the figure's wand. Rachel, who was in the bed closest to the window, sat up quickly and bumped her head against a bedpost, while the green light hit the pillow where her head had been seconds before. Pickles was already running towards the window, but the figure was long gone, flying off again.
Meanwhile, out on the Quidditch Pitch, averly was checking on everyone when thetrueoogabooga insisted on having the mug of mead he'd snuck from the Great Hall. Just as he was about to sip it, the sound of a huge dog's bark interrupted him, frightening him and causing him to spill it all over his bedroll. averly examined the fluid, which seemed to be burning a number of holes in his blankets. "Looks like you got extremely lucky that that dog scared you out of drinking. You could've been dead, and you're completely unscathed."
Pickles had finished tending to Rachel's wounds, and was checking the remainder of the castle, when she once again felt the chill of the dementors. She hurried into the Prefect's Bathroom, but it was too late. The dementor was in the process of kissing DM was on fire!. Pickles whipped her wand into position, but heard the words "i losssst....the game..." escape from DM was on Fire!'s lips just as the last of her soul disappeared. It was too late, she was gone.
Pickles and averly met with a solemn group the next morning to announce the loss. Pink noticed that thetrueoogabooga was missing, so went to look for him.
"DM was on fire! was George Weasley, who was generously handing out some of his great Weasley Wizard Wheezes to people. We will miss her greatly."
Rachel was still sporting a bandage on her head, and winced at the news. Pink ran in, late, and announced "I just saw a bird carry thetrueoogabooga off!"
Siniri and Alex ran to the entrance of the hall, but it was obvious that the bird was long gone.

Results:
Rachel was attacked by the Avada. She barely escaped.
thetrueoogabooga was attacked with poison, but escaped unharmed.
DM was kissed by a Dementor. She was George Weasley, of Weasley Wizard Wheezes.
thetrueoogabooga was carried off by a bird. He may not vote or use role powers, nor can he be targeted.

Day 5 begins

Players still at Hogwarts: 32 Majority Single: 17 Majority Double: 25

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, that sucked.

We lost an innocent and it seems even more obvious that Crazy isn't exactly rooting for the innocents.

Set by Medli

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Vote: Rachel
Vote: Crazy

Rachel targeted thetrueoogabooga last night. I think we can draw our own conclusions from this, no?

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

bah darn baddies and there high shields!

ALSO i will not be around to much tomorrow or monday. I will try to get on early tomorrow to cast a vote and get in a list. BUT I may miss please no one hold it against me if i do!!!

edit:
Actually

Vote: crazy

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

Last edited by Rubywinged on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The Weasleys are an endangered species, it seems. Something needs to be done about these baddies attacking our innocents. I agree that Crazy seems to be evil. Ughs...well...at least we know who to vote for today...

Also, I'm sorry, but how do we know Rachel is the poisoner? I don't remember this ever being verified.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:45 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm drawing my own conclusions.

Rachel couldn't do anything Night 2. Nobody was poisoned.
I tracked Rachel Night 3. She didn't do anything. Nobody was poisoned.
I tracked Rachel Night 4. She targeted thetrueoogabooga, who was attempted to be poisoned.

Is that verification enough?

ETA: Could the person responsible for the bird carrying off power please contact me ASAP? Thanks :)

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Please don't forget to include both averly and myself in your nightlists/locations. Nearly everyone is doing a great job with it, but there's a few that I'm getting nightlists with locations that she's not getting, so she's thinking you're missing them, and vice versa. Thanks. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Not really. To say she's the poisoner because she didn't poison anyone on night 3 is a circular argument. It doesn't make sense. And the poisoning seems to be happening on random nights.

Night 1=Poisoning
Night 2=No Poisoning
Night 3=No Poisoning
Night 4=Poisoning

There's no pattern. I'm not trying to defend her, per se. I'm just saying that you're using a faulty logic. To say it's her just because one of the nights she was unable to do anything and nothing happened does not make sense. She was able to do something the next night and nothing happened. I'm not convinced. That's all I'm saying.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

freaking bad guys with their high shields.....

If there is a vigilante out there, now would be the time to attack Rachel please.....

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmmm. Could the Weasleys have a traitor in their midst? I hope it's someone borrowing a page out of Barty Crouch Jr's book, and not an actual family member. I'm having visions of Mrs. Weasley's clock...

The trueoogabooga was a hot target tonight -- he seemed to be on at least two, maybe three, separate lists (poison attack, poison protection?, bird attack?). Which makes Alex's information a little less useful than it might have been. I'll hold off voting for now and see what info others might bring forth. Well, except:
Vote: crazy

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 79  Next