Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

This was a fun step! I liked this better than the grave marking (which I didn't even get one lol)...I followed the color guide for everyone else and it was the same :)

Neoname: lalanpnut

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

draconis wrote:
Again, you don't necessarily have to go through every single step. You may skip a few on the way, as long as you get through to the next color. As the walkthough said, you can add about 6 items for stage 1, 8 for stage 2, and 10 items for stage 3 before you get your black Start-Over! potion. You can make any number of mistakes before that.

Indeed. I was using Jellyneo's color scheme and I got the final potion but ended up skipping the green-swirls color.

I'm so glad this new part was do-able by everyone by themselves. I was sick of competing with others to get a darned name or grave or whatever. d-(^_^)z

Has anyone else noticed that Sophie is awful unreliable? :P And Halloween is in just a couple of days. I wonder if anything will happen then...Probably we'll finally awaken that Slumber guy.

PS: Does anyone else absolutely love the conversations this crazy trio has? It's simply wonderful! <3 Gilly's expressions & Bruno's sarcasm <3

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:56 am 

thanks for the color guide!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm, I am almost scared to post already, but I will anyway since I am tired and it may help someone. Whoever figured out the initial color change sequence required, kudos. Patterns I noticed are as follows:

1) From left to right my ingredients, when added singularly (as in, yes, I had to start over many times to test this preliminary part) to the starting red cauldron, turned the cauldron blue/green/red/green/blue. With the minor exception I believe MY last ingredient was a 'revert' and screwed me up as it didn't fit the color addition sequence of the other ingredients. (I never touched it after realizing that, and didn't need it in the end.)

Bumroot = blue
Leafy Slorgblossom = green
Crushed Jurpleberries = red
Salt = green
Bronze Sansam = blue (revert)

2) I tested out a few color additions and came to find that I could not skip making green, but I could skip making black. My first task was to make the first purple, since I knew all too well how to change things from red to green to blue and back, etc. Some incomplete notes (but enought to get the gist). Toward the end it didn't take me long to get the hang of it. :)

red + red = green
green + green = red
blue + blue = green

red + green = green
red + blue = blue
green + blue = green

red > green > blue > green = purple

purple + blue = black
purple + red = black
purple + green = pink

black + red = pink
pink + red = black

pink + green = rainbow

rainbow + blue = black
rainbow + green = (wrong)
rainbow + red = swirly yellow-green

swirly yellow-green + blue = sparkly purple

sparkly purple + red = swirly silver-red

3) My final sequence involved 8 ingredient additions and went like so:

(start) red > green > blue > purple > pink > rainbow > swirly yellow-green > sparkly purple > swirly silver-red (end)

--- Aaaaand this probably helps no one other than people like me, trying to derive logic from color. *Flashbacks to crystals and tombs...* :oops:

Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

ggagahc wrote:
draconis wrote:
Again, you don't necessarily have to go through every single step. You may skip a few on the way, as long as you get through to the next color. As the walkthough said, you can add about 6 items for stage 1, 8 for stage 2, and 10 items for stage 3 before you get your black Start-Over! potion. You can make any number of mistakes before that.

Indeed. I was using Jellyneo's color scheme and I got the final potion but ended up skipping the green-swirls color.

I'm so glad this new part was do-able by everyone by themselves. I was sick of competing with others to get a darned name or grave or whatever. d-(^_^)z

Has anyone else noticed that Sophie is awful unreliable? :P And Halloween is in just a couple of days. I wonder if anything will happen then...Probably we'll finally awaken that Slumber guy.

PS: Does anyone else absolutely love the conversations this crazy trio has? It's simply wonderful! <3 Gilly's expressions & Bruno's sarcasm <3

lol...my color scheme was exactly the same as jellyneos...hmmm...lol...and I still don't like Gilly...I wish we would get to fight her in the battledome...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I followed jellyneo's colours exactly and finally got it.

It's Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, Pink, Rainbow, Green Swirl, Sparkly Purple and Red-White Swirl -jellyneo

My last combination was CCBSSBBCC. Never touched the Bronze Sansam at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah...I feel quite accomplished for the evening. A color scheme and a to be continued...I'm going to reward myself with some Law and Order and some sleep...yay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well the potion mixing was pretty simple but stupid idiot me totally missed the Eliv Thade phase and although I've tried over and over since, I can't now get that phase to work so it looks as though I've skipped one. So much for my points total :cry: :cry: :cry:
But there again I accidentally skipped a small phase in the LDP but still got a ROTL, so I'll stay positive.
If anyone manages to complete Thade *after* doing the potions I'd love to hear about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:11 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I went through the three stages. I skipped some colours.. Which was weird, but I got the 'to be continued'

That was fun!

Just for the sake of it, here's what my potions per stage, in order looked like..

Root, root, slorg, blossom
Root, root, root, salt, salt, slorg
Salt, bronze, bumroot, bumroot, salt, slorg, bronze, salt

EVIL THADE PHASE? WHAT? ... I missed that too.. *scampers off*

From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

IanB wrote:
Well the potion mixing was pretty simple but stupid idiot me totally missed the Eliv Thade phase and although I've tried over and over since, I can't now get that phase to work so it looks as though I've skipped one. So much for my points total :cry: :cry: :cry:
But there again I accidentally skipped a small phase in the LDP but still got a ROTL, so I'll stay positive.
If anyone manages to complete Thade *after* doing the potions I'd love to hear about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was NO phase involving Eliv Thade before this.. ^^";

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Moonlight Flower wrote:
IanB wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was NO phase involving Eliv Thade before this.. ^^";

OK. Thank goodness. I saw the last two posts and thought, "WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ELIV THADE PHASE?????"

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Moonlight Flower wrote:
IanB wrote:

Sorry if I may have posted a red herring there. It's possible that the Thade phase I was told about didn't really exist except for some fake screenies. I'd love to hear that this is the case!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It happens.

But I skimmed through all the topics here, and it doesn't seem like it existed, and it's not in any of the creditable guides I know of.

There was a lot of speculation about Eliv Thade being involved, but nothing's come of it yet.

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:24 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I guess the reason that Eliv Thade is being mentioned is because of the strange name that we found for the Spirit of Slumber is like an anagram....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:32 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

For the 3rd step it is a process of elimination. I choose this method of working out my order:

1. Right down all the colours needed (red{start colour}, green, blue, purple, grey, pink, rainbow, green/yellow swirl, sparkly purple, red/white swirl).

2. Starting from left to right click on an ingredient. If it changed to green, it is correct, click on the next ingredient.

If it changed to a different colour (or didn't change) it was wrong, turn the potion into sludge and start again.

3. Restart by clicking on the ingredients that are in the right order and omiting the last wrong ingredient and go straight to the next ingredient.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next