This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Mod apps are closed!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:00 am

It's that time again! Since we are changing things up on the forum and making it all sparkly and new, it's about time to make some new staff changes, too. :)

Moderator applications are now open!

You can find the moderator application here.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. During this period, we will be enforcing no discussion on the boards specifically regarding the moderator application for various reasons.

You have until Saturday, January 3rd, to PM your application to me. Thank you very much and good luck to everyone that applies! :)

(If you cannot reply to this post, feel free to PM me.)

Re: Mod apps are open!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 am

Please note that we do take bribes (especially me.)

PM me for my Paypal address so arrangements can be made :)

Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:59 am

Ohh...that's what you meant by "they" :P I was very confused about the squeeing thing in the other topic about former staff.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:23 am

Tymaporer wrote:Ohh...that's what you meant by "they" :P I was very confused about the squeeing thing in the other topic about former staff.

Yes. Go ahead. You can squee now. You know you want to. :P

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:18 am

Out of curiosity, roughly how many new mods are you looking to hire?

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:41 am

We haven't agreed on any set number of mods as of yet. It all depends on how many applications we get, and the quality of the applications and applicant.

We'd want enough new mods to ensure that the work load is spread evenly across staff. Personally, I'd like to implement again the two mods per board and keep that constant, but this is just conjecture and something I haven't discussed yet with the other admins yet (so don't take my word for it).

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Exactly as Kym has said. :) It will be decided by the apps received and how well the variety of applicants would cover the forum. :)

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Runevalkyrie wrote:Please note that we do take bribes (especially me.)

PM me for my Paypal address so arrangements can be made :)

I currently only have £5000, is this enough? :P

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:25 pm

Ahh. With all the mods retiring, I was wondering when these were gonna open.
I'm definitely trying.
I WON'T STOP UNTIL I BECOME A MOD.

*works on application number five*

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 am

Haha. Bribes. It's funny because it's true! :D

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Oh, honestly. Am I the only one who's ever managed to get on the forum staff without resorting to bribery or kidnapping or arson? I just helped Kym defraud an advice columnist.* I mean, really. I know there are benefits to knowing that everyone on staff wants it enough to engage in vaguely illegal behavior, and I know we're better at ferreting out what's going on because we're all criminal masterminds, but sometimes I think there must be better ways to choose people to enforce the rules. Maybe a dance-off?

*Actually happened. Trufax.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 am

Pudding wrote:Oh, honestly. Am I the only one who's ever managed to get on the forum staff without resorting to bribery or kidnapping or arson?

I had to drug the Queen and steal her tiara for some reason... *eyes Kym suspiciously*

Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:38 am

Just a heads up, but I shall now squee with excitement.

*SQUEE*

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 pm

3lla wrote:Just a heads up, but I shall now squee with excitement.

*SQUEE*

My reaction exactly, 3lla...

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am

There is one week left! Don't forget to send in your moderator applications! :)

Edit:
Apps are now closed. Good luck to everyone who applied! :)
Topic locked