Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Altador Cup 4: Let the Games Begin!

Sun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm

According to the Daily Neopets, they've found artwork confirming the teams this year. Looks like Kiko Lake is back in while Brightvale is gone.

Confirmed teams are: Altador, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland, Haunted Woods, Kiko Lake, Krawk Island, Kreludor, Lost Desert, Maraqua, Meridell, Mystery Island, Roo Island, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain, Tyrannia, Virtupets.

Hopefully this will be Shenkuu's year. :)

Re: Altador Cup 4: Carpal Tunnel on the Horizon!

Sun May 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Krawk Island ftw.

Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Awesome. Go Dinos! :D Here's hoping the prizes are a little better this year. ;)

Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm

I'll likely join Mystery Island or Krawk Island solely based on the fact that they look cool.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm staying loyal to the lost desert ;)

Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I was a faithful Brightvale supporter (despite their dismal record), but I guess I'll have to change affiliations this year.

Sun May 10, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm most likely going to stick with Shenkuu again this year, though I don't think I'll have as much time to participate as I have in years past. As long as I manage to get some sort of trophy, I'll be happy as a clam.

Sun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm

I was always a Darigan supporter, although I was thinking of switching to Meridell this year. Haven't decided yet, though.

Mon May 11, 2009 12:35 am

Brightvale was studying and preparing for the Altador cup in King Hagan's massive castle library. After finding an old book about taming Darigan Yooyus, the team thought they finally had an edge. Unfortunately, Darigan balls can never fully be trusted. The naughty ball upset a shelf in the library, which started a chain reaction. Now the Brightvale team will be busy recategorising King Hagan's Library. Since he is so strict about how he wants his books, it will probably take until this time next year to fully have his library in working order.
The Yurble librarian was NOT happy.

Mon May 11, 2009 8:52 am

Hahahaha that's cool smudge. Hmmm another Altador Cup? Huzzah! I'm all for it. Time to create the content pages for this... tomorrow. *marks down in diary*

Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 am

You can get some practice playing Yooyu Ball here:
http://www.jellyneoforums.net/index.php ... ntry523148

I still got it!

Sat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm

shapu wrote:Krawk Island ftw.

This will be my fourth year on KI. I have to admit, I'm always a little disappointed that we're considered the most childish team solely because we item bomb other teams xD Sending Headless Von Roo Plushies to people on Roo Island is harmless fun! Mystery Island used to send us Broken Toy Sailboat. All in good fun!

Sat May 16, 2009 10:10 pm

What about sending Blumaroo steak to Roo Island? I heard people did that too. I never did that. I think I missed some fun!
People could send a broken corn pyramid to Lost Desert Supporters.

People could in turn send back toasted quiggle legs or a stuffed frog. That is, if we keep the quiggle on our team.

Sat May 16, 2009 10:15 pm

smudgeoffudge wrote:What about sending Blumaroo steak to Roo Island? I heard people did that too. I never did that. I think I missed some fun!
People could send a broken corn pyramid to Lost Desert Supporters.

People could in turn send back toasted quiggle legs or a stuffed frog. That is, if we keep the quiggle on our team.

That's the spirit! It was so much fun!

Sat May 23, 2009 1:26 am

I'm hoping Haunted Woods will make a come back this year.
black and orange we never slack, what is ares we're gona take back!
Topic locked