Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future Plot Speculation (Split 1)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The Altador Plot (when it was released, it was a true plot - comic, puzzles, time limits etc) is the only plot to stay open and therefore falls outside of our 'normal' rules for plots.

It could be considered a game like NQ, but because it was a plot at its release (NQ was never released as a plot), we still call it a plot and not a game. It is an open plot.

There is a fine line between games and plots and some people just like to through everything into the one basket, but I have no doubt that Altador is a plot and NQ is a game.

EDIT:

The Altador Cup Chat Board has gone. This usually means a new plot is very close!!

Also the site has experienced major lag for a week as well as some other site problems another sign of something big happening.

I am sure we will see a plot before Christmas - so I am predicting a winter themed plot or the continuation of the MI Plot.

Well, we didn't get a plot before Christmas, but I am still confident of a plot soon.

Last edited by Daze on Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I really hope they do something soon...
It's getting kind of boring on np right now.

And yet again, the tomatoe santa had ruined Christmas Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Today's advent items were about the Journey of the Lost Isle. Maybe this is a hint that tonight's news may feature the new plot or as the coming soon segment saying A mysterious voyage continues.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxholic, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruit Baskets, Ergo Proxy, now what is next ? hints wanted from knowledgeable anime fan.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

master_cat wrote:
Today's advent items were about the Journey of the Lost Isle. Maybe this is a hint that tonight's news may feature the new plot or as the coming soon segment saying A mysterious voyage continues.

I doubt it - they've done completed plot related advent items before: Remember the screaming Sophie last year?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I hope it isn't too close to Christmas. I will be away and I don't want to miss it. :cry:

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:
I hope it isn't too close to Christmas. I will be away and I don't want to miss it. :cry:

I think that'll be the same for a lot of people. I hope they're thoughtful enough to start it a little after Christmas, so that not so many people will be away for the holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How are you guys so sure that we'll have a plot so soon? Anyway I've lost hope in TNT for a GOOD plot/war, last time we had one was the lost desert one which I actually never participated and even that wasn't too big, last time we had a REALLY good one was the war of Maraqua.

I just want the continuation of the Meridell vs Darigan war. :battar:

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Neopets is owned by different people now, and the days of awesome plots like the darigan v meridell may sadly be long gone, as neopets is slowly cutsified into a world of caring, sharing, and goodie goodie fun and cooperation and happy sunshine lollypops and rainbows forever.

But if they do a new plot, why not Journey to the center of Neopia?

I mean, what else hasn't been explored?

One of these days we will go to Beneathia. I've been talking about Beneathia on and off, but I still think they could do a plot based on what is within Neopia.

Either that, or they just have to go to the south pole one day.

I call that place TopsyTurvy land, in my head. It looks cold, but it actually isn't. Everything is backwards, so the snow is actually more like warm soap suds or something.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

smudgeoffudge wrote:
Neopets is owned by different people now, and the days of awesome plots like the darigan v meridell may sadly be long gone, as neopets is slowly cutsified into a world of caring, sharing, and goodie goodie fun and cooperation and happy sunshine lollypops and rainbows forever.

Can I be scared now? Plz?
But yeah, something tells me we're no going to get a great new plot. I quite liked the style of the Altador one, meaning hidden links and the such. And I'm happy that a new one might be out soon. :)

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:12 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Maybe its about Terror Mt. because its the middle of winter and stuff so maybe its a Terror Mt Plot, or maybe a new world will show up

I don't do signatures :]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:39 pm 

Has anyone noticed before that there is now a 'broken' image link on the World of Neopia??? It is at the "south Pole". Has it always been there?

Just looking for a new plot world, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

c5ac5b9 wrote:
Has anyone noticed before that there is now a 'broken' image link on the World of Neopia??? It is at the "south Pole". Has it always been there?

Just looking for a new plot world, etc.

I think that's just space. If you continue to move it around, you'll notice that it's that way all around the circumfrance (sp) of Neopia.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

do i smell.......plot?

why yes I think i do.........*ponders*

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I still can't believe we haven't had anything. It is, in fact, starting to get a little boring around neopia, and I find the new games very difficult to play!

smudgeoffudge wrote:

Please no. Neopets is meant to be a site for all ages, and it's fair enough that the games are varied but honestly, if there's not something soon I'm going to lose interest. I know there's about four or five of my friends that feel the same way, and after getting caught up in the hype of the altador (which was their first) want to see a new plot too. In fact, the only people that don't seem to want one are TNT themselves...

smudgeoffudge wrote:
I call that place TopsyTurvy land, in my head. It looks cold, but it actually isn't. Everything is backwards, so the snow is actually more like warm soap suds or something.

And that's just ingenious. You should send some of your ideas to TNT!

And yet again, the tomatoe santa had ruined Christmas Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ellamcumber wrote:
do i smell.......plot?

why yes I think i do.........*ponders*

o_O What exactly does plot smell like?

I don't exist. omo

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next