Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 79  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW 32: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Regan wrote:
Yawn.

Seconded.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Night 8
Everyone went fairly peaceably to bed. Pickles looked to averly, and raised an eyebrow. "We'd better get patrolling. That was too calmly for my liking."
"I'll take the first shift," averly volunteered.
It wasn't long as Pickles sat in her office, before a scream echoed in the Hospital Wing. Ange was laying on the floor, a scorched bedroll above her. She looked up as Pickles entered. "There...there was a person in here, and green light, and....I think I broke my wrist getting out of the way." Pickles winced and took a look at it. Sure enough, it seemed to hang at an odd angle. "We'll get you fixed up in no time."
Meanwhile, averly patrolled the halls, checking different rooms as she went. She was not amused when she felt the chill of the dementors fill the air as she approached the dormitories. She hurried in the room just as a dementor hovered over Blake's face. "NO!" she yelled, seeing a bit of his soul start to exit. She managed to shoo away the dementor just in time. Blake was rather pale and sickly looking, as if he'd almost just greeted death. "Well, that was a VERY close one," she commented.
Pickles had just gotten Ange's arm bandaged and headed to check on Blake, who was now in one of the Hospital beds, when Ange picked up a drink from a side table. she touched it to her lips, and as the liquid began to pour in, felt a burning sensation. Quickly, she spit it out, screeching. Pickles was back at her side in an instant, cleaning up her injuries. "Looks like more than one person wants to get rid of you, eh?" Pickles asked. Ange grumbled, then winced, then cried a bit. Between her hand and her mouth, she was nearly beaten.
Meanwhile, averly was checking the Prefects Bathroom, where she found Typhoon taking a swig of a mug from the Great Hall. He looked up and smiled as she came in, then coughed, sputtered, and fell over. "Typhoon!" averly cried out. But it was too late, he was quite dead.
Somewhere else in the vastness of the castle, a cry of "Expelliarmus!" came out, knocking Siniri's wand out of her hand. It came as no surprise when Anvil was back, but that Ammer had been carried off.
Grumpy was the crew in the morning. Blake was still quite pale in color, as if his protective shields had barely held, and Ange was quite exhausted and could barely move, much less eat.
It was with sadness that Pickles announced the one fatality of such an eventful night. "It would appear that there were several attacks last night. Ange and Blake managed to survive...though barely. Typhoon, on the other hand, did not. He was Ron Weasley, who had the ability to search for members of the Inquisitorial Squad. We will miss him greatly...even if he had yet to have a successful dream..."

Results:

Ange was attacked by the Avada and poison, but must've had some Felix potion, because she survived both.
Blake was attacked by dementors, but barely survived.
Typhoon was killed by poisoning. He was Ron Weasley, the Inquisitorial Squad dreamer.
Anvil is back.
Ammer was carried off by a bird. He may not vote or use role powers, nor can he be targeted.
Siniri lost her wand. She may not vote or use role powers, nor can she be targeted.

Day 9 begins.

Players still at Hogwarts: 28 Majority Single: 15 Majority Double: 22

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Whoa that was alot of attacks... I'm so hoping for a positive dream tonight from our dreamers!! sheesh!

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The dreamers are unusually quiet, I think.

That was crazy though!!

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

There are two poisoners now? Or maybe just a random extra poison attack? Blah.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My first thought, is that the poisoner was probably doubled - explaining why there were two poison attacks. Inquisitorial Squad Dreamer? o.O What attack are they doing? poison?

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:27 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My thought was maybe the Dementor team was the Inquisitorial Squad -- we haven't gotten any of them yet.
Since Umbridge controlled Dementors in OoTP, I guess it makes sense.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Almost all the items are gone.

Thanks DM!
By the way, I'm from iDB.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, would you look at that. I'm special!

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Ange wrote:
Well, would you look at that. I'm special!

It would throw an awful lot of suspicion on the protectors if they didn't protect you after a role reveal!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Either they caused it, or bus driver. Maybe?

Please help my dragons grow and give a click!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm going all out, guys. I'm Neville Longbottom, a dreamer. Someone who I've been in contact with is not really on the innocent side. Alex is the only one who could've been evil. Here's what I have found out before I die by a day-kill:

Twinkle is behind the Dementor attacks.
I seriously think Alex is in on it.

Anvil is innocent.

Please, protectors, protect me.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Seriously? It wasn't me. And considering I'm the one who passed you information about Twinkle, which is apparently correct, I don't know where you're coming from o.O

The double poisoning is quite disturbing o_o I'm guessing that since they appear to be a OMT, they must have had a secret power or something that could cause them to double their role one night.

And yeah Miyu, I've always thought that the Inquisitorial Squad has been the ones responsible for the Dementor attacks, since that goes along with my though of the poisoner being a OMT.

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Why does it have to be that they had a power to double themselves, based on the assumption that the poisoner is an OMT? Do we not have a role doubler in the game? Why leap to conclusions, or rule anything out based on a scrap of information?

Is there anything which supports that information Blake? Or are they just guesses?

What is with people outing themselves, sheesh. There is a lot of game left to be played. Doing so is just hindering us from really getting anywhere.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Princess Miyu wrote:
There is a lot of game left to be played

Just looking at the list makes the evil teams seem remarkably inept - out of 7 days the poisoner/s have gotten one (Grrr...), the dementor/s 2, and the avada/s 2 - not counting the fiendfyre which only happened once. Of these, two are rezzed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 79  Next