I'm a 28 year-old who loves Neopets! My user name on Neopets is jade_osprey. Feel free to drop me a Neomail if you'd like. :)
I got the Neopets Puzzle Adventure video game for Christmas, so I've been working on entering all of the information about the game! It's a good game by the way. :)
A lot of the core articles that are vitally important to this wiki are in very bad shape. I want to make this wiki great, so I'm going to start cleaning up these core articles. My goals are to start with the below groups of articles:
- Neopet Species Articles: Most need updated images, many are poorly written or incomplete, and I'm thinking a species info box might be in order here
- Acara, Aisha, Blumaroo, Bori, Bruce, Buzz, Chia, Chomby, Cybunny, Draik, Elephante, Eyrie, Flotsam, Gelert, Gnorbu, Grarrl, Grundo, Hissi, Kacheek, Kau, Kiko, Koi, Korbat, Kougra, Krawk, Kyrii, Lenny, Lupe, Lutari, Meerca, Moehog, Mynci, Nimmo, Ogrin, Peophin, Poogle, Pteri, Quiggle, Ruki, Scorchio, Shoyru, Skeith, Techo, Tonu, Tuskaninny, Uni, Usul, Wocky, Xweetok, Yurble, Zafara
- World Articles: Most need updated images, most are incomplete or outdated, most are poorly organized
- Neopia, Altador,
Brightvale, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland, Haunted Woods, Jelly World, Krawk Island, Kreludor, Lost Desert, Lutari Island, Maraqua, Meridell, Moltara, Mystery Island, Neopia Central (this one is exceptionally bad), Shenkuu, Terror Mountain, Tyrannia, Virtupets Space Station
- Basic concepts and features of the Neopets website: Many of these are missing, many are stubs, and most are very poorly explained, all are very poorly organized
- Auction House, Battledome, Colour, Games, Inventory, Item, Neoboard, Neopet, Neopet Lookup, Neopoint,
Paintbrush, Petpage, Petpet, Trading Post, User Lookup
- Create an article for every colour
- ***Completed August 28, 2009***
- Created an article for every obtainable petpet!
- ***Completed February 13, 2009***
- Added a colour section for every petpet that has more than one colour!
- ***Completed February 22, 2009***
- Created a full guide to the stamp album!
- ***Completed August 3, 2011***