Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
PM me for a link to the trade. I'm asking for 215k pure, but I'm willing to negotiate with a PPTer.

I'm out of town this weekend (10/26-27), so my apologies in advance if I don't respond immediately.

IT'S BEEN SOLD! Thanks, PPT, for this billboard! It's nice for PPTers to mutually help each other.

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited