Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:45 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A font question
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1072
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: England guv'na!
I was just wondering if anyone knew anywhere I could get a font similar to that used for the letters in Hasee Bounce? I plan to write a guide for it on my pet page and would really like to make a snazzy banner with something like that font :P

_________________
ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:55 am
Are you talking about the fruity font with the stem on top? I think that is custom made. But there are a collection of Neopets fonts on this site. Maybe "Heffaklump" would be a good alternative. http://www.pinkpt.com/neopetsfonts.htm


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1072
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: England guv'na!
sape789 wrote:
Are you talking about the fruity font with the stem on top? I think that is custom made. But there are a collection of Neopets fonts on this site. Maybe "Heffaklump" would be a good alternative. http://www.pinkpt.com/neopetsfonts.htm
Oohh I'll take a look at that thank you!

Yes I thought it might be, just wondered if anyone had seen anything like it anywhere about really. o_O

_________________
ImageImage
Thanks Rachel!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited