Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1616
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:37 am
Location: West Xylophone
He gave me 100 NP. Woooo! :)

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/turmaculus.phtml?

_________________
Self-referential signatures make the angels cry.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has decided to give you 100 neopoints!!!

Nice. Arigato!

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:19 am
Yahoo Messenger: bjgochoco
Location: Somewhere, nowhere, anywhere, everywhere
You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Book of Swords!!!

_________________
I really should train myself to not get my hopes up with Neopets because I'll just end up falling harder on the ground... face first!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
I just couldn't wake him. Thanks for the heads up though!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Quote:
You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
and he has given you a Lucky Green Boots!!!
Thanks for the heads up bean! :hug:

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited