Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:12 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Last Smiley
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:40 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Hakazura Temple
Yep, it's available from the Games Page now. I'm not sure why it's not in the news.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1247
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:34 pm
heres a link to it http://www.neopets.com/games/lastsmiley.phtml


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:59 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Hakazura Temple
This game is HARD, and the payout is not so good. This should be one of those "level games", where if you beat a level, you don't have to do it again EVERY TIME YOU PLAY. Other than that, I think the game is good. Think Super Monkey Ball.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:54 am
Website: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8615/leolady6qf.png
That game made me LOL. I just loved jumping off the edge..! Some of the games I've tried take so long just to get 1 point (like deckball, still haven;t scored on that one), at least I got another point on My High Scores, but i doubt I'll be playing it for nps.

#230.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:09 am
Yahoo Messenger: l_club23
I can't pass the 2nd stage... :o

_________________
The Best There Was... The Best There Is... The Best There Ever Will Be...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:54 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Hakazura Temple
l_club23 wrote:
I can't pass the 2nd stage... :o
I just barely passed the third. The fourth one, from what I've seen, is impossible. That might just be me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:12 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Score 226. I hate this game, it's so hard to control >.>

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1540
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:39 pm
Neo wrote:
...and they could try as hard as they liked but their ... ummm .... arms would never come off.
lol :roflol:

I can't seem to control the smilie... so Lv. 1, 0 points. :cry:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:51 am
Location: On a chair, bashing away on a keyboard in the UK
What is with the boxes on level 1? I turned one of them over but it is a sealed crate. I've put one on the exit and jumped to see if there was a hidden smiley in the exit banner.. but no such luck.

_________________
Blame it on the boogie!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:53 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 3739
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Idiotville
Level 3 has a glitch - you fall through the floor as soon as you start.

Other than that, I like this game.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
I think they're just there to get in the way

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:52 pm
Website: http://www.neutral-art.nl
Location: Far, far away. With cows and windmills.
I keep jumping over the edge :cry: This game is going to give me nightmares.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:35 am
i cant even get the game to work grr :x
it just keeps saying it has errors that are stopping playback

_________________
Image set by WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 2898
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:21 am
Location: Hakazura Temple
Made it to level 6. It gets harder and harder, but still possible.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:44 am
I guess its all about training. Because of the pretty hard control, I don't think that anyone got it easy first time. But then again, practice makes perfect.

About deckball (someone noted it as a hard-to-score game) - its funny that so many people find this game so difficult. I can achieve 200 points rather easily every time i play it. Trophies are bit tricky though, you have to score goal on your first touch 11+ times while playing against time. now thats hard.

BTW, does anyone else have those short pauses while playing Last Smiley?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited