Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:30 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Faerie Bubbles avatar?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
Oh, I love it. :D This will be the first game avatar I really try hard to get. Any ideas?

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:36 pm
Website: http://ralli-rah.deviantart.com/
Location: Neopia
:o You know, I find it odd to say it, but: that's the prettiest dang thing I've seen. I. Must. Have.

_________________
My Little Corner of Neopia


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:35 am
Location: Newfoundland
I like it alot, I'm not very good at that game though. guess i'll have to start practicing! Very nice!

_________________
Image
~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
It looks like the required score is 2000+

Codes for Faerie Bubbles (can be used once per game):

faerieland- gives you one "rainbow" bubble
slumberberry- brings bar back up to top
stardust- gives you one star bubble
bubbles- changes all bubbles to same random color

Thanks to the Charter board. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
I too love this av <3 Im pretty good at the game. Maybe I'll try on a rainy day x3

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:35 am
Location: the source of all human happiness, Wuthering Heights.
I love the game and the av <3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:18 am
Website: http://geleios.livejournal.com/info
Location: USA
Erin wrote:
It looks like the required score is 2000+
Oh wow... xD;; I have trouble getting even 1000. Looks like I'm gonna need alot of practice.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:14 pm
Website: http://qbureau.wordpress.com
I got 1919 just now :/ If you use the 'cheat' codes (just google it, tons of sites and petpages list them) it's not unattainable. It's tough, but not insanely crazy to get like some games.

My best tip for the game is to play it a bunch of times and just let yourself start to 'feel' where to aim. Once you can aim it's just a matter of getting some good levels you can clear fast, and using the codes to your advantage in the right places so they help you get to the next level.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:47 pm
Q wrote:
If you use the 'cheat' codes (just google it, tons of sites and petpages list them)
I did list them. ;) *points up*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Yay, I love game avs I can actually get! My top score in this game is 2448 (although I think I've only gotten nearly that high a couple times).

ETA: Just got it with a score of 2230. So pretty! I didn't even beat the game, either (lost in the final round). As long as you have 1900 by that final round (the one where the whole screen is pretty much filled with bubbles), you're fine whether you win or lose.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Cranberry on Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1468
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:35 am
Location: Newfoundland
after 5 plays I only got to 660! gonna take a while. We wants it!

_________________
Image
~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:26 am
Finally! A game i'm decent at!

Got my avvie *dances* Yay for Faerie Bubbles!

Am I allowed to give a hint? If not, than a mod can delete this :)

You know when you get to the level 15, how the bubbles look all random and like.. well..death? If you save two of your cheats (bubbles, faerieland), and luck is one your side, you can get a good 225+ points! You use bubbles first, and it changes all of them to one colour (hopefully it's a good colour.. or you're outta luck.. Fire, Light, Water, and in this case, Air = good). Than you type out faerieland directly after, it'll change to a rainbow bubbles which automatically takes the colour of whatever is on your screen. It's all one colour hence = point goodness. <3

_________________
Image
From WIS! (Thank you!)
Please keep your signature within the 400x100 px limit.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:45 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
That's the prettiest avatar EVER..

damn I'll have to get playing hard to get that one, haha. But the positive thing is that it's a good game to play, so I can live with that :D It might take a while, but this avatar is worth the trouble :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:12 pm
Location: Gilead
The second game avatar I have a chance at. I've gotten the whack-a-kass already...

*runs off to work at Faereie Bubbles*

_________________
Go then... there are other worlds than these...

Ka is a wheel...

The man in black fled across the desert... and the Gunslinger followed

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:05 am
Website: http://www.lediworks.com
Location: Australia
Bah... can't get past about 590. This is going to take aaaaages.

_________________
Image Yeah, Ledi needs a new sig...
DeviantART! http://ledicat.deviantart.com/


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited