Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:20 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:27 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:13 am
It says:

ERROR : Sorry, but you must unattach the Betatest or No Trade or No Sell item attached to your Neopet before disowning it.

I have 4 pets but I wanna abandon one to make another one but this pops up in all my pets how do I get rid of it?

edit: nvm found out


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
On the pet that you're trying to abandon, do you have one of the newbie pack petpets? Or possibly a petpet that's visited the petpet lab? I don't think you can abandon pets with those types of petpets attached.

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
or the weapon from the lost desert plot?

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: PrettyPeppyPopPrincess
Location: One word... roller disco. Wait, that's two. o_O
A pet with a zapped petpet can be abandoned except for ones with piles of soot. I have no clue why it's like that.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited