Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:05 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Lenny Conundrum #130
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 524
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:02 am
Location: somewhere downunder
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (Round 129). We have given you a Ice Scimitar, an Avatar, and 2115 NP!
Quote:
In the first round of Snow Wars II, the Grundos surrounded their snowman with 75 ice blocks.
During the attack stage, assume every enemy catapult can fire 2 shots per round, and each shot is aimed at a unique ice block.
During the rebuild stage (i.e. the beginning of round 2), the Grundos are able to add an additional 45 ice blocks to their wall.
Assuming that the Grundos never fire their catapults at the enemies, in what round will the Grundos have no ice blocks at the end of the attack stage?
Answer was 11 if I remember rightly

_________________
Image
Make Your Choice in Reality.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:52 pm
Location: Why do YOU want to know?!
:D I got the avatar too, for once!:D Yes, the answer was Round 11.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 pm
yep round 11. got the prize too. YES! :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm
I solved it wrong ... since I assume that the catapults increases each round like this:

First 2 .... then 5 ... then 9 ... then 14 ... then 20 ...

Well, I guess the first 4 rounds are as I had assumed ... but in the 5th round it changes. Bah. Guess that's what happens when you try to play the game quick to see a pattern.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:14 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:57 pm
hmmm...i answered round 10 and still got the book and np.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:20 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 885
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:24 am
Location: Keeping the Hallowe'en spirit all through the year.
Question 130 is up early:

How many Wockies are in this pile? (Note that they may not all be visible!)

Image

_________________
hiddenneggs / Will
----
"But then again, i think the main reason people invented civilization was to get together and complain about the wild animals eating them." --mousapelli


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Well, obviously with this one we can't give hints. It's pretty straightforward (and I don't know if I counted right, anyway). They do try to trick us, though! ;) I put the picture in Paint Shop Pro and drew a white dot on each Wocky as I counted so I wouldn't accidentally count any twice.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:33 am
Location: Being PWNED
Cranberry wrote:
Well, obviously with this one we can't give hints. It's pretty straightforward (and I don't know if I counted right, anyway). They do try to trick us, though! ;) I put the picture in Paint Shop Pro and drew a white dot on each Wocky as I counted so I wouldn't accidentally count any twice.
Did you count the yurble?

_________________
Image
Evisceration is a sign of respect.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
How dumb do you think I am? ;)

(Don't actually answer that. Hee.)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 pm
This LC is completely retarted.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Hee, the proper spelling of "retarted" is filtered to say "kittens." But anyway, a Lenny C can't be that. ;)

I like it when they mix it up by throwing in stuff like this.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4593
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon Outback
Gah! looks like the floor of my bedroom. I wonder how many people are gonna go by the graphic's name to get an answer

:roflol:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
stampsyne wrote:
Gah! looks like the floor of my bedroom. I wonder how many people are gonna go by the graphic's name to get an answer

:roflol:
It would be pretty stupid for somebody to do that, seeing as it's Round 130 xP

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
My dad brought me a wocky plushie... Only one I got :P

I wonder if people counted the yurble and the kacheek...

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:37 pm
Shifty wrote:
I wonder if people counted the yurble and the kacheek...
Shhhh!! They'll know!! :P

Anyway, sent the answer. Doubt I'm right, though, lol.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited