Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:19 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:29 pm
It's 2:16 am NST and the Trading Post is gone. When I go to the page where it is supposed to be I just get a blank page, no matter how many times I refresh. I assume it is the same for everybody else? The items I had up at the TP still show up in my inventory so hopefully nobody will lose anything.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
How odd. O.o It's the same for me. Maybe they are changing something or cleaning it or somesuch?

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 545
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:29 am
Website: http://www.tshirthangout.com
Location: In front my laptop
Oh yah, mine disappeared too. :o I got three paint brush there! :o

_________________
Keepsake Arts | http://www.fatclumsycat.com
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:02 am
I hope its back soon I have lots of stuff there :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Hopefully the items are safe. I've got a couple of rare-ish items in there =\

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1993
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:40 am
Website: http://randomness.talonz.com/forums/
Ahh, the glitch of 5th of the 5th 2005.

What did you all expect? Something is bound to go wrong on these kinds of days :P

_________________
Image
Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:49 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Location: The UK: Set by Laq.
teh0mega wrote:
Ahh, the glitch of 5th of the 5th 2005.

What did you all expect? Something is bound to go wrong on these kinds of days :P
Glitchs occur everyday on Neopets and not just on my 25th birthday which is interesting enough is today. Besides the Trading Post glitch also occurred during the Mystery Island plot and that wasn't a day like today.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:27 pm
Website: http://www.zenial.nl
Location: The Netherlands
Ah figures, first time I've used the trading post in months and now it doesn't work :x


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4593
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: Oregon Outback
it's 5 am NST. It's still down.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:25 pm
8 am nst and still down for me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:09 pm
Website: http://majinblue.net/
Location: Wherever you can't find me.
Combusken BG wrote:
Glitchs occur everyday on Neopets and not just on my 25th birthday which is interesting enough is today. Besides the Trading Post glitch also occurred during the Mystery Island plot and that wasn't a day like today.
Happy Birthday!! I ended up maing a screen shot of my trades with the date and username visible as proof if I need it. (not that someone couldn't fake it just as easily)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:28 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:54 am
Location: Hiding in the locker of mystery.
9:28 am NST for me, and the Trading Post is fine. o_O

_________________
Image
Clicky!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:26 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:25 pm
Base wrote:
9:28 am NST for me, and the Trading Post is fine. o_O
Yeah by 9 am nst it was back up again. I'm thinking they were just doing some maintenance.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited