Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 13 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:06 am
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Well can't we just send it around? I mean, it's not like it dissapears, so... I'm still trying to restock one, and I'll be more than happy to share the love, when I get one!
It DOES disappear, that's what I've been trying to say.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1159
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:40 pm
ICQ: 3458820
Yahoo Messenger: jasaindiscorde
hon it does disappear I promise you.. I was sent one and My husband managed to rs and send one and they do go.. I wish they didnt

_________________
Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Location: Illinois
Kurisutaru wrote:
No more pms please! I sent the card to someone. :( I wish I had managed to snag more than one. I hope all of you can manage to get some.
At least your generosity got 2 more of them out there :)


Does anyone remember how often the gift shop restocks?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1621
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: Johnnydontgo324
Location: Ixi Central
Rufus wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Well can't we just send it around? I mean, it's not like it dissapears, so... I'm still trying to restock one, and I'll be more than happy to share the love, when I get one!
It does dissappear. :S
Don't you just use the "Give to Neofriend" thing? I mean, say I sent one to you... I'd lose it, but then you'd have it, right? So you could send it on to someone else, correct?

Edit: **reads posts** ooohh... well that bites. :cry:

_________________
Image
Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.


Last edited by Johnnydontgo on Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1723
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:30 pm
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:
Well can't we just send it around? I mean, it's not like it dissapears, so... I'm still trying to restock one, and I'll be more than happy to share the love, when I get one!
It does dissappear. :S
Don't you just use the "Give to Neofriend" thing? I mean, say I sent one to you... I'd lose it, but then you'd have it, right? So you could send it on to someone else, correct?
you send it to a neofriend, the card disappears and they recieve a neomail from tnt saying someone sent a card and that you have use of the sidebar.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1962
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:47 am
Location: Shenkuu
If you guys watch the Shop Wizard, every once in awhile they pop up for 99,999 np, thats how I got mine. I've seen about ten of them in the past few minutes, I've only managed to get that one, but there is still a chance. :)

_________________
Image
Set by Moogie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: In your closet!
Hidinger wrote:
Kurisutaru wrote:
No more pms please! I sent the card to someone. :( I wish I had managed to snag more than one. I hope all of you can manage to get some.
At least your generosity got 2 more of them out there :)


Does anyone remember how often the gift shop restocks?
Don't worry, I am assured they are stocked in the 100s so once the hype dies down I'm sure you'll have a fair chance at getting one, same with me. For now, I'm just gonna wait it out and come on later and try and stock one. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:25 pm
Location: Bucks County Pennsylvania
Yes, it does dissapear after you get it sent. If you get it sent to you, it dissapears, and you get this neomail:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ ... debar1.jpg

_________________
Image
Set by Shadowfare.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
150 of them just restocked, and i clicked straight away, got to the haggle screen, and they were gone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1159
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:40 pm
ICQ: 3458820
Yahoo Messenger: jasaindiscorde
no hon whom ever you send it to NEVER sees it. they get the gift icon and then a neomail

I just tried to rs one right now there were 85 in there and it poofed as soon as I clicked this is NUTS!

_________________
Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1621
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:20 am
Yahoo Messenger: Johnnydontgo324
Location: Ixi Central
Sweet! I just restocked one for 240np... if you've got a fast connection, it's definitely worth waiting for one to stock in the gift shop. Cool!

Okay, so now I click "give to neofriend", right?

_________________
Image
Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.


Last edited by Johnnydontgo on Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:08 am
Location: Scotland
:o argghhh 140 in restock and gone in a flash :cry:

_________________
Image
Hooray ! for WIS for His snazzy Av and Sig set !


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Location: Illinois
Kurisutaru wrote:
If you guys watch the Shop Wizard, every once in awhile they pop up for 99,999 np, thats how I got mine. I've seen about ten of them in the past few minutes, I've only managed to get that one, but there is still a chance. :)
I feel your pain...just can't seem to catch up on one...always gone by the time I can click in *sighs* You would think at 99,999 it would be easier...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:06 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:19 pm
Website: http://p0ptartica.deviantart.com/
Location: California
The sell out in the gift shop too fast. I'm not quick enough to get one.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
OMG!!! Whoever just sent me one <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I LOVE YOU!!!!! :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 13 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited