Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:44 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:32 pm
Website: http://myspace.com/phtom
Location: Home sweet home (also known as Belgium)
StarryEyed502 wrote:
I did my symbols forwards, and got scarabs.

Now it won't let me do them backwards :(
Do you think I'll have to wait a few hours?
The same thing happened to me, just refresh your comic and try again, that should do the trick ;)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 196
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 pm
Website: http://www.illyria.tv/
Location: wolfram and hart
i'm at weapon choice now are we supposed to chose a certain one?

_________________
"What are you so mad about, Niki? You're the one who wanted to be locked up." Jessica, Distractions
"Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
Niki's Chronicles


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 301
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:12 pm
does it matter which weapon I choose? I don't know which one to pick.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:29 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:39 pm
Do your weapon dissapper after you fight Razul? Because I heard it does, but mine didnt


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 383
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:31 pm
Location: UK
Casi wrote:
does it matter which weapon I choose? I don't know which one to pick.
It doesn't seem to matter.

EDIT: Just typed in ye olde shortcut to battledome challengers (you type "javascript:MakeOnePlayerChallenge(156)" to get Razul) and I got this:
Quote:
ERROR : You have already weakened Razul!


Last edited by melmite on Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Location: Illinois
Hangman wrote:
StarryEyed502 wrote:
I did my symbols forwards, and got scarabs.

Now it won't let me do them backwards :(
Do you think I'll have to wait a few hours?
The same thing happened to me, just refresh your comic and try again, that should do the trick ;)
I had to type in an incorrect system of 16 symbols...then when I went back to the fortune teller it was gone and let me type in the correct (reverse) order one.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:11 pm
Website: http://www.yabramokids.deviantart.com
Location: I live in a giant bucket
melmite wrote:
Casi wrote:
does it matter which weapon I choose? I don't know which one to pick.
It doesn't seem to matter.

EDIT: Just typed in ye olde shortcut to battledome challengers (you type "javascript:MakeOnePlayerChallenge(156)" to get Razul) and I got this:
Quote:
ERROR : You have already weakened Razul!
What weapon?????

_________________
My old siggy expired.
I need a good siggy :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:51 pm
You have beaten Razul!
You have won this fight!

Yay for psycho high HP. No draw for me. ..and I still have my spear.

_________________
Image
Set by Ken
Playing these games: Tales of the Abyss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:19 am
I chose Mace of righteous flame then it said...wait a minute...it just fell right apart

What the heck!!!!!!????? Im sad!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I'm so happy that the plot and puzzle has continued!! :D I feel like it's exciting again!

I picked the Spear of Infinite Wisdom for my weapon from Nuria. My battle with Razul was a draw. I also cannot fight him again, but it says I have weakened him :)

Good luck to all who are still continuing! And to those who have always been one step ahead, you have done a fantastic job figuring things out. Thanks for helping those of us that love the puzzles, but need a little help ;)

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:36 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:44 pm
I got a draw :/
But I still have the spear, too.
Is everyone's weapon breaking when they pick it up, or only some people's?

_________________
Image
Need a premium invite? PM me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:13 am
Wrt the super-TT (sounds like motorcycling or sth lol), i think good method is this: pick 3 symbols. Each symbol has 6 items. 3 x 6 = 18 max for tablet is 16 so your 3rd symbol you only use 4 of.

If you have no(t many) white or black: GOOD. Then you can figure out which symbol is (almost; preferebly not at all) not in use. That is a GOOD THING. B/c you have to use all 16 spots, if you know a certain symbol is not in the sequence and you combine that together w/other symbols then you know the white or black is about a certain symbol (NOT the one which is not in the tablet). It may take a while until you figure which symbols are NOT in your tablet though.

When i play TT, i first do all white (does not cost time to change to ath either) then i anticipate. I then do (black - #_of_correct_whites) in random order. From there it gets a bit more complex, but if you stay calm its not hard. Then you add in blue, then red. This is so you know how many of each color is in the sequence. Back to super-TT, you could use a similar method to see which ones are in the sequence. But since you need to use 16 spaces i propose going from all_incorrect to correct instead of from some_correct to some_more_correct.

I can't get to this part of the game sadly b/c TNT is buggy.

Btw the TT game is a clone of the game "Mastermind". Theres also a different version of it called "Supermastermind" although i'm not sure how thats exactly written.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 196
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 pm
Website: http://www.illyria.tv/
Location: wolfram and hart
better not affect what we get though if our weapon ended up to not be what it was to be i chsoe the sword and it ended up being "a piece of junk" my pet said

_________________
"What are you so mad about, Niki? You're the one who wanted to be locked up." Jessica, Distractions
"Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
Niki's Chronicles


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1567
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:41 am
Website: http://maragrace.blogspot.com/2006/05/mad-plumber-wizard.html
Location: Denver, Colorado
yabramokids wrote:
im only up to my second crystal and dont wanna go further in the repository. can anybody give me a good reason to continue?
If you don't want to go further, then that is your choice (and limitation). One good reason (the one I usually use) is to prove to yourself that you can do it; whilst you spite TNT for making you think that you couldn't. ;)

_________________
Inventor of the Mad Plumber Wizard

Main Account: anjuna
Side 1: thetan604
Side 2: unoriginal_sin
Side 3: mobofo
Side 4: anomalie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:19 am
Well, the mace of righteous flame was still in my inventory, I went to battle, defeated him WHOOhooo!! I was the winner but he was not defeated, just weakened. Whew, Im exhausted, heh!


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited