Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:44 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 12 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
that kacheeeeeek..... BLECH

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:23 pm
Website: http://yennafrost.livejournal.com
Yahoo Messenger: darkdemeter
Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
That thing is NOT Darigan. That thing is a textbook example of why you don't crossbreed kacheeks, moehogs, and korbats, then try to fix the problems with masking tape.

EDIT: But check out that evil Kadaotie in the CC! Cute evil kitty!

_________________
Image
"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:43 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:56 am
Yahoo Messenger: horokiin
Location: Other Side of Humanity
The Darigan Kacheek reminds me of the villain from Legend. I actually like it... though just because of who it reminds me of.

Image
Rainbow Weewoo


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:34 am
Website: http://www.trogdor-the-burninat.deviantart.com
Location: Massachusetts
Nefasturris wrote:
The Darigan Kacheek reminds me of the villain from Legend. I actually like it... though just because of who it reminds me of.

Image
Rainbow Weewoo
The red splotches remind me of a cockatiel kinda.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:11 pm
Love weewoos, love rainbow. Perfect combination.

_________________
Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: High-security asylum cell.
Nefasturris wrote:
Image
Rainbow Weewoo
Finally, something rainbow doesn't look completely flat xP

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:20 am
Location: South East Asia
Troggy7 wrote:
Nefasturris wrote:
The Darigan Kacheek reminds me of the villain from Legend. I actually like it... though just because of who it reminds me of.

Image
Rainbow Weewoo
The red splotches remind me of a cockatiel kinda.

I like the sort of heart shape on its chest. I think that it would look pretty nice next to a rainbow gnorbu too.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2207
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:42 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/robert2100/
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
It reminds me of Eureeka's Castle

ImageImage

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
ImageImage
Hey I don't want to look like that petpet!

They are way too similar :P

_________________
Imageset by webkitty


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 119
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 10:29 am
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=abloomfie
Location: UK
It reminds me more of Tim Curry in Legend

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1114
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:15 pm
Location: USA
Robert wrote:
It reminds me of Eureeka's Castle

ImageImage
HOLY CRAP. You're right! xDDD. I remember watching that show as a kid. Does it still come on?

_________________
Image
Set by WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 801
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:15 pm
Website: http://butterflyhornet.deviantart.com/
Dustin wrote:
Robert wrote:
It reminds me of Eureeka's Castle

ImageImage
HOLY CRAP. You're right! xDDD. I remember watching that show as a kid. Does it still come on?
Me too. Actually I liked the show that came before it. Maya the Bee.

I don't think either shows play anymore.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:37 pm
"Either" show? What was the other show mentioned?

_________________
http://www.bogleech.com
http://scythemantis.deviantart.com


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4460
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: Essex, UK "'"Set by WIS"'"
Scythemantis wrote:
"Either" show? What was the other show mentioned?
Maya the Bee

_________________
ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1114
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:15 pm
Location: USA
Anoohilator wrote:
Scythemantis wrote:
"Either" show? What was the other show mentioned?
Maya the Bee
Sorry if this is totally off topic, but I just realized I much I miss the 90s. I downloaded an episode of "Are You Afraid of the Dark?". Man.. that was the show. Anyway. [/end random off topic-ness]

_________________
Image
Set by WIS


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 12 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited