Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:53 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 939
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/_glamourgraphix
Location: Manitoba, Canada
I used to use SubRed all the time.
Now I use SubSilver. SubBlack just doesnt seem PPTish to me.

_________________
Image
Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:31 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
I'm on subSilver - I've been on it for ages - on the old forums I swapped between Red and Christmas, but now I'm used to SubSilver. Anything else, to me, would be non-PPT o.o

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 990
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:27 am
Website: http://www.dontgotasite.com
Location: Location: Location:
The special colour scheme reserved for Admins only :D

You'll wonder now ;)

SubRed should see a comeback in the not so distant future. We cant hide from all of your oh-so subtle hints for too long :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:47 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Location: The UK: Set by Laq.
Jim wrote:
The special colour scheme reserved for Admins only :D

You'll wonder now ;)

SubRed should see a comeback in the not so distant future. We cant hide from all of your oh-so subtle hints for too long :roll:
Will SubChristmas be making a return in the not so distant future as well?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Jim wrote:
The special colour scheme reserved for Admins only :D

You'll wonder now ;)

SubRed should see a comeback in the not so distant future. We cant hide from all of your oh-so subtle hints for too long :roll:
Is this the pink fluff one I was speculating about, or the one with banners and formation marching others were?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1231
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:28 am
Location: USA
SubSilver...wish SubRed was back.

_________________
Image
Lovely Set By _jaye_


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:25 am
I'm on subSilver, it always has been, and probably always will be :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
subSilver, always used this one, well I switched to subBlack for a couple of days one time. I think I might have tried the other themes like the red and christmas one just to see what they looked like


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:46 am
subBlack for sure. subSilver is too bright.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Thanks to Silja for the beautiful set!
I've always had it on subSilver.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
SubSilver. I used to use SubChristmas sometimes. SubBlack is too dark, and SubRed is too pink. A nice shiny blue template would be nice.

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sapphire Faerie wrote:
SubSilver. I used to use SubChristmas sometimes. SubBlack is too dark, and SubRed is too pink. A nice shiny blue template would be nice.
Just use your feminine charm on Jim/Hunter and all will be well.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 627
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:08 am
Location: Someday I'll find out.
I'm on SubSilver too. I've tried SubBlack a few times, but could never get used to it.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I've got it on subSilver but I may try subBlack. I miss my subRed though! :cry:

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:41 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:42 am
Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I almost always us subSilver, but I just put in on subBlack, and it doesn't give me a headache as much as the other did. I might stay with this for a while, and then probably switch back in a week or so.

_________________
Image
CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited