Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
Napoleon Dynamite. Everyone thought it was so good, but I thought it sucked.
It was alright, but it didn't make me laugh like everyone was making it out to be.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am
Agreed. John Heder is far over-hyped.

_________________
Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Image
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1160
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:18 am
Website: http://www.pinkpt.com
Yahoo Messenger: weescottishgirl
Location: Wishing I was somewhere else
Team America: World Police - it's gotta be... I didn't even last 15 minutes into it. Load of rubbish.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:41 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: Over there....
They're this film called Shop Girl. It was the worst film I have ever seen. It's a romantic comedy about a girl who works in a glove shop. She goes with one man, Doesn't like him. Goes with another man, he cheats on her. The she suddenly likes the first man again. That was the jist of the entire film, and it lasted 2 hours. I was actually angry at myself for watching it O_o
I think I'm about 1 out of 4 people that has ever seen it.

_________________
|Nifty set by Silja|
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
As a sci-fi fan, I feel obligated to add:
Jurassic Park 2 & 3
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
(90% of that is because of Jar-Jar)
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Godzilla
(The US one)

Others:
Mr and Mrs Smith
Sideways
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Batman: The Movie
(Adam West version)

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:05 pm
catch me if you can

i hated that movie.. and how could you hate napoleon dynamite?!!!11one1!1o1o11

_________________
Image Image Image Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am
List updated! Keep them coming! I would like more contention, though. That would be nice...

_________________
Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Image
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 am
Location: Northern California
DM was on fire! wrote:
Napoleon Dynamite. Everyone thought it was so good, but I thought it sucked.
It was alright, but it didn't make me laugh like everyone was making it out to be.
Seriously! I don't know why I wasted my time with that stupid movie.
Shoelace wrote:
They're this film called Shop Girl. It was the worst film I have ever seen. It's a romantic comedy about a girl who works in a glove shop. She goes with one man, Doesn't like him. Goes with another man, he cheats on her. The she suddenly likes the first man again. That was the jist of the entire film, and it lasted 2 hours. I was actually angry at myself for watching it O_o
I think I'm about 1 out of 4 people that has ever seen it.
I didn't think it was amazing, but I really liked the movie.

I hated the movie Dodgeball. I like Ben Stiller, but find Vince Vaughn obnoxious and annoying. It was just a boring, unfunny movie.

_________________
"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am
Sorry, but I am not putting Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story on the list. It holds a place to close to my heart. You can't diss Steve the Pirate, either.

_________________
Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Image
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:35 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1333
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:30 pm
Location: Brighton Rock
Johnson Family Vacation - Ew. Ew. Ew.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
halfbakedbliss wrote:
Johnson Family Vacation - Ew. Ew. Ew.
That title reminded me of couple more on my lists:
National Lampoon's European Vacation
National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
(Don't know if that is the right title)

The first one was great. I don't remember the Christmas one. Those two were just trying to recapture the cool of the original National Lampoon's Vacation. Got to love Walley World :P

Side note:
Airplane II - For the same reasons as above.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Last edited by Skynetmain on Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am
What has Wal*Mart to do with it?

_________________
Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Image
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I corrected the spelling of Walley World. That was the amusement park the Griswolds were going to in Vacation. Rent the movie! It is hilarious. The others... Meh. Depends on if you want to see all the movies on your list.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am
Oh! Is that the one with the station wagon and the dorky dad?

_________________
Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Image
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
ryan.riverside wrote:
Oh! Is that the one with the station wagon and the dorky dad?
They are all like that to an extent :P

...

Okay. All Chevy Chase movies are like that to an extent :P

Addition to the list:
Kull the Conqueror - Hercules was cool. That movie was far from it.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 7 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited