Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:44 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 7 8 9 10 11
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:06 am
Location: Roo Island
The punch wasn't so bad (bad pun, though)...it was the frillions of links and endless clicking that drove me batty. Finding the constellation was cake compared to all that madness.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
Urgh TNT must hate me I just had gotten to the punch club and then it redirected me back to the colloseum!!!!!
and now I can't find the punch club.

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: hylian_hero2004
only_shades_of_grey wrote:
Urgh TNT must hate me I just had gotten to the punch club and then it redirected me back to the colloseum!!!!!
and now I can't find the punch club.
it did the same thing to me.
I found the punch club guy, then I got sent back, then had to find him again.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: in the immediate vicinity of Seattleland Washington
hylianhero wrote:
only_shades_of_grey wrote:
Urgh TNT must hate me I just had gotten to the punch club and then it redirected me back to the colloseum!!!!!
and now I can't find the punch club.
it did the same thing to me.
I found the punch club guy, then I got sent back, then had to find him again.
yeah only now I have clicked every hole in the colosseum yet mr punch club president doesn't seem to exist an longer.

_________________
MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE INVADING MY PANTS!!
ImageImage


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:25 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:30 pm
Location: Not here, usually
Mine was 223.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:51 pm
I exited out and came back in and found the combination.

2-2-3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:30 pm
Location: Not here, usually
Okay like derrr I'm so blonde. I went in my telescope and found it and everything and I kept clicking "submit" but it wouldn't acknowledge... I knew that was it, I found it on the starmapper, I was so cornfuzzled... and of course... it was because I only connected the top three and the bottom three. So a word to the wise: CONNECT ALL THE STARS IN ONE CONTINUOUS LOOP!! no gaps!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:09 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/scottnak
Location: SoCal
People. Please don't just post what your bowl combo was.
It's pointless. And we don't want pointless.

Split here http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25675


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 7 8 9 10 11

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited