Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:16 pm
Website: http://www.neocolours.me.uk/
I haven't used another sidebar since last Halloween. Strange, it doesn't feel like a year has gone by. Perhaps because, as others mentioned, we haven't had near as many sidebars as they promised. I was expecting at least some basic colors, red, blue, green, etc., by now. I could even live without so many blasted avatars if they made a new one every two weeks.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:51 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
I really hope we get the sidebar (and the chance to keep it!) again this year. It's the only sidebar I really like and want to use. Last Halloween I was out at a party and missed it (I am usually online at midnight NST), but this year I'm going to make sure I'm here to refresh, so they better give it out again! ;)

I guess we'll know in a few hours whether we get the sidebar for the day, at least!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:39 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
I'm going to scream if it's a minute window like last year.

I was online at that time, I just hadn't gone to a page in those 60 seconds because I was reading text >.>

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1159
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:40 pm
ICQ: 3458820
Yahoo Messenger: jasaindiscorde
I keep hoping as well cuz this one at least is cheaper then valentines days ugh

_________________
Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Well, I don't have the sidebar. Maybe they'll apply it later when they're in the office, or after they update the news. I don't remember -- did we have it starting at midnight NST last Halloween? I remember having it for quite a while, but I don't remember if it was ALL day.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Didn't we keep it for a week before halloween?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
No, it was just the one day.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
If it's going to appear like last year, you won't be able to get it until 11:59 tonight (NST)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
We all know you can't get the sidebar permanently (as an RE) until between 11:59 and 12 am NST (the last minute of Halloween). But everyone on the site is supposed to have the sidebar all day on the 31st, and we're annoyed that it hasn't shown up.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:23 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
the_dog_god wrote:
If it's going to appear like last year, you won't be able to get it until 11:59 tonight (NST)
No.. it appeared at 12:00:01am NST last year on Halloween. It was between 11:59PM and 12:00AM at the end of the day that you could get it permanately.

Still annoyed it hasn't showed up >.>

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 7245
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:56 am
ICQ: 69920079
Website: https://pinkpt.com/
Yahoo Messenger: khuynh777@yahoo.com
Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Maybe it's currently being redesigned. or TNT pressed the "DELETE ALL" button again.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Alex wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:
If it's going to appear like last year, you won't be able to get it until 11:59 tonight (NST)
No.. it appeared at 12:00:01am NST last year on Halloween. It was between 11:59PM and 12:00AM at the end of the day that you could get it permanately.

Still annoyed it hasn't showed up >.>
Oh, I thought you guys were angry cause none of you got it refreshing XP I'll just be over there now *wanders off*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:21 pm
Yahoo Messenger: 8D
Location: 10th Cloud
The people off Neoboards are furious abt the sidebar. Most of them did not sleep just for the sake of it and got nothing back in return. poor sleepy heads

_________________
My Signature Was Too Bad =(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2743
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:55 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Why are they furious? I'll be mad if it doesn't show up at all this year and we don't even get a chance to get it between 11:59 and 12 am tonight, but I'm not really angry that it hasn't shown up yet. I'm a little annoyed, yes, but there's still plenty of time for TNT to put the sidebar up if they've forgotten or something glitched. I'm hoping it goes up with the news or something.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:45 am
Bother...I'll just have to get up extra early tomorrow (at eight...no fair:P) to be there at midnight NST.

Then again, hang on. Do I really care about the sidebar?

I can't say that I do...and yet I want to get it...good heavens this is some sort of addiction. :o

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited