Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:46 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 939
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:21 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/_glamourgraphix
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Happy Birthday Fidds. :)
I hope your day picks up *hugs*

_________________
Image
Submit your picture for the Official 2009 PPT Collage today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 990
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:27 am
Website: http://www.dontgotasite.com
Location: Location: Location:
Happy Birthday Fiddeth :hug: All growed up :cry:

So you ever get that boy you told me you were after? :> You should use this as an excuse to ask for a birthday kiss.

*flees*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm
ICQ: 279147659
Website: http://fiddelysquat.deviantart.com
Jim wrote:
Happy Birthday Fiddeth :hug: All growed up :cry:

So you ever get that boy you told me you were after? :> You should use this as an excuse to ask for a birthday kiss.

*flees*
Jim, I'm in highschool. Silly crushes never last THAT long! *swat*

Anyway, come on AIM more often.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Happy Birthday Fidds, hope you have a truly wonderful day! *spreads birthday glitter*

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:35 pm
Location: Nantes
Happy birthday, Fidds! Hope your day brightens a bit. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:05 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2811
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:44 am
ICQ: 275575868
Website: http://firefaeriedoll.com
Yahoo Messenger: fire_faerie_website
Location: Canada
Happy Birthday Fidds!
I knew it was the 3rd of some month, but I thought maybe it was July.
I didn't want to embarass myself making a thread for what might've been the wrong day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

_________________
Image
Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
Happy Birthday Fiddely! :D

BALEETED! :P

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2476
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:18 pm
ICQ: 279147659
Website: http://fiddelysquat.deviantart.com
sir_michael wrote:
Happy Birthday Fiddely! :D

BALEETED! :P
Thanks for stopping by, you guys. Thanks for bweaking my cow lamp.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:43 am
Happy Birthday Fidds :). Please mail me some cake :D....seriously, do it.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:38 am 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 3739
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Idiotville
Fiddelysquat wrote:

Jim, I'm in highschool. Silly crushes never last THAT long! *swat*
Sure they do - I'm still nursing four or ten, and I'm 25.

Happy birthday!!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:07 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Location: The UK: Set by Laq.
Happy 17th Birthday Fidds! :hug:

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 am
Happy (belated? I don't get time differences) birthday, Fidds! I hope the whole year is ten times better than the day, at any rate. <3

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1307
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:09 pm
Website: http://www.insanitee.org
Yahoo Messenger: starlett200272
Location: In my own little world... but at least they know me here! (DFW)
Happy Possibly-Belated Birthday!

Hope Tomorrow's better than today! (Or today-yesterday... I'm confused now...) :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1501
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:36 pm
Happy Birthday Fidds! I only wish I could even be 3.2% as awesome as you are. :D

And send me some cake, too. I'll give you 10 bucks for the trouble.

_________________
"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 6587
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:21 am
Happy (belated by now, I think) birthday! :hug:

_________________
Gone, forever.


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited