Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:35 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Which Messenger do you usually use?
Yahoo! Instant Messenger 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
MSN Messenger 52%  52%  [ 32 ]
Aol Instant Messenger 35%  35%  [ 22 ]
ICQ 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (what?) 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
What's a Messenger? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 62
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4284
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:48 am
yahoo.
mainly because it was on the desktop and i couldnt be bothered to find another one, and sign up to that.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 pm
Location: I like grapes.
I use both MSN and AIM. ^o^ Variety is the spice of life...

_________________
Image
that's me.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
Just MSN. All my real life friends use it so there's no point in getting AIM.

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
iChat, MSN, sometimes Yahoo, good for webcam. ;)

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Website: http://www2.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=runanites&sid=b2c80b5019c892514b1b7be46e92d48a
MSN Messenger.

More cool things to do.

_________________
Image
Awesome Set By WIS


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
AIM, Yahoo and MSN.

Don't really talk to people on YIM- people are either invisible or not logged in, I only really have it on to check my e-mails.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2455
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:58 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/i_love_starburst
Location: Northumberland, England
Msn messenger, the others and I don't get on. *growls*

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5414
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:59 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/twizzler0171/
Location: The Forests of Thought
I put, "Other", but that's because I use both MSN and AIM and couldn't figure out which one to click. :P So... yeah.

_________________
ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4673
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:14 pm
Website: http://community.livejournal.com/racomic/
Location: Inside a box
MSN. I've been using it for years. All my friends have it, and I just like it more than AIM....You get bigger icons and the emoticons are better^^ They have a chopstick one!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2577
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 1:36 pm
Website: http://www.geocities.com/colouredpixels/sets.html
Location: Italy
AIM... too lazy to install more stuff, and my computer is already getting crappy as it is.

_________________
Image
Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
AIM, I'm hardly ever on though. (As I'm sure some of you may have noticed.) That's mostly because I don't feel like dealing with people from school IM'ing me or random people who found me through I don't know what.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
whoops. i voted for aol instead of MSN. yeah, MSN rocks

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:55 am
Location: Over There!! :)
I only use MSN, mainly because I find it easier to use, i prefer the coluor scheme, and everyone i know really, uses it, so its just easier in general.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:35 am
I use AIM. I also have MSN and YIM, but I hardly ever log on unless I need to talk to Yoshi or Lillie wants to cam. :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:00 am
I use msn in most cases. Only 1% of the time do i use aim since, i know almost no one there and i have like...3 or 4 people on my aim list. :roll:

_________________
Image Set-poala


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited