Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 11:16 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:52 am
JhasNeeh wrote:
Anyone else getting bored of this? For the Nth time - the statues CANNOT be the heroes themselves as the DF is at the bottom of the sea and the neopedia states that the city is still ruled by them.

Second, the cracks ARE NOT GROWING. If you look at them for much longer you may see blue swans in the background, but the cracks will remain the same. They are old, enough said.

On another point, some have said that 11 of the heroes are alive while others have said only 10 do - I say the latter because if Jerdana IS still around, why was it left to Fyora to use her orb?
I'd also like to point out that in the editorial, TNT says that there will be something very MINOR involving Altador, and that there won't be a war. I think that disproves the theory that the heroes will be coming back one month at a time - dragging the plot out over a year! I also don't think the Darkest Faerie will be coming back, because that would probably require a battle at the very least to get rid of her again.

_________________
Oh, everyone thinks I'm crazy, just 'cause I try to warn people about the face-sucking aliens headed for Earth. Yeah, laugh now, have your face sucked off later. When the aliens come, I'll be the only one left with a face, and I'll be using that face to laugh at all of you, even though I'll be sad.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:36 pm
Website: http://ralli-rah.deviantart.com/
Location: Neopia
JhasNeeh wrote:
Anyone else getting bored of this? For the Nth time - the statues CANNOT be the heroes themselves as the DF is at the bottom of the sea and the neopedia states that the city is still ruled by them.

Second, the cracks ARE NOT GROWING. If you look at them for much longer you may see blue swans in the background, but the cracks will remain the same. They are old, enough said.


On another point, some have said that 11 of the heroes are alive while others have said only 10 do - I say the latter because if Jerdana IS still around, why was it left to Fyora to use her orb?

I love you. Just for that. Thank you.

...I think Octochan may be onto something, judging from the gem positions and their statues...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:58 pm
Location: UK
Duke of Earl wrote:
How many stars do real life constellations usually have? Somehow I don't think it's more than maybe 10 at most on average... We're seeing an average of 20 dots... I think it's too many and thus doesn't really represent star constellations.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the dots are later supposed to be overlayed on another image of some sort...

One interesting idea would be a large maze of doors for each heroe. Most doors would be fake, but overlay the dots on the maze, and the doors under dots would be real... Wow I feel creative! :battar:
It might just be that only a few of the gems represent the stars of the constellation shape itself, and the others are the background stars. If you look at any real-life constellation on a clear, dark night you'll see a heck of a lot more stars in the area of the constellation than actually make up the shape.

_________________
Signature, eh? We'll see about that...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/katherineroxcom
Location: At a Rascal Flatts Concert
burntouttrash wrote:
Duke of Earl wrote:
How many stars do real life constellations usually have? Somehow I don't think it's more than maybe 10 at most on average... We're seeing an average of 20 dots... I think it's too many and thus doesn't really represent star constellations.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the dots are later supposed to be overlayed on another image of some sort...

One interesting idea would be a large maze of doors for each heroe. Most doors would be fake, but overlay the dots on the maze, and the doors under dots would be real... Wow I feel creative! :battar:
It might just be that only a few of the gems represent the stars of the constellation shape itself, and the others are the background stars. If you look at any real-life constellation on a clear, dark night you'll see a heck of a lot more stars in the area of the constellation than actually make up the shape.
Yes that is right. You might only use a few gems.I see a few of the heros in their gems.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: In the zone.
kcharles wrote:
It might just be that only a few of the gems represent the stars of the constellation shape itself, and the others are the background stars. If you look at any real-life constellation on a clear, dark night you'll see a heck of a lot more stars in the area of the constellation than actually make up the shape.
Yes that is right. You might only use a few gems.I see a few of the heros in their gems.[/quote]

True. Of course, when I was looking at the attempts on neocolours earlier today, people were using all of the gems in their "drawings".

_________________
Image
My Mootix Drop guide here!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 7445
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 am
ICQ: 43670955
Website: http://www.geocities.com/jasujo/AnimeManga.html
Yahoo Messenger: jasujo
Location: Frankfort, NY USA (set by Nikita)
Split. :)

New thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25110

_________________
Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 … 6 7 8 9 10

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited