Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:49 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 … 8 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 553
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:04 am
And by this, I mean windows open on your computer. :P

This topic has always fascinated me, for some odd reason. So I ask...

As for me, I have an alarmingly large amount, for me at least: 10. Three AIM conversations, two Firefox windows, Winamp, Windows Media Player (for ripping, I should probably close that now), Kazaa Lite, my shared folder and my unsorted music folder.

*Starts closing*


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:58 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:40 pm
Website: http://www.guitarangel.net
Location: Far Far Away.
Email, photo album, PPT, Neopets, Livejournal, eBay, Deviant Art, Adobe Photoshop, five AIM convos, Winamp. I guess that's about 14, hehe. :D

All the internet pages are on in a tabbed browser though.

_________________
<b>Username:</b> lilbagel


Last edited by Melissa on Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:21 am
Location: Québec ♥ I'm french Canadian.
Just 4, ppt, neopets, msn, and converstions.

_________________
Caroline Bélisle aka Caro ♥
willing to know you.
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Do tabs count??
On my current browser I have 8... most are neopets, and 3 of them are in the neoquest catagory...
and then I have 4 more browsers open... each one of them a flash game.
Plus another browser with a chicken mask, but that doesn't count.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:56 pm
Yahoo Messenger: lil_pumpkin82
Four. Two msn convos, Faerie Bubbles, and this.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: PrettyPeppyPopPrincess
Location: One word... roller disco. Wait, that's two. o_O
I have 10 browser tabs open (5 restocking windows, WoM, PPT, Red Sox Messageboard, gavin degraw's site, photoshop tutorial), Windows media player, and 4 IM convos. ^_^

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
I have about 14 windows open. 1 is MSN, 1 is internet connection, 1 is some sort of subscription service, 1 is Neopets and 10 are for PPT :P

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:02 am
Location: sakura makes dreams come true.
Only one currently. :P

Just PPT. Although it was three a minute ago- PPT, my AIM buddy list and an AIM conversation. But I recently signed off of AIM, so now there's only one. :)

_________________
Image
the greatest love story never told.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 366
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:35 pm
Website: http://mitsu.pitas.com
Location: Lalaland
Only three: PPT Forums, AIM, Winamp....^.^;; Do programs count? *sweatdrop* XD

_________________
Image
"The path I've chosen had no effort, unless I took that chance, at the decision I've made, for all I've done and suffered." - Mi-Ku, © Mi-ku All Rights Reserved.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
16.

Netscape - 9
CyD WEB Animation Studio - 1
Jasmine Trias Music Folder - 1
Adobe Photoshop Elements - 1
Paint - 2
Winamp - 1
RealOne Player - 1

:)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:50 am
Location: looking at my awesome rage set
Only 4, which is kind of freakishly weird for me. PPT, 3 AIM. I have to open up a couple of different websites before I go nutty. >>

_________________
Image
Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1188
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:40 am
Location: rading Farmer Ottos chicken coop...
I usually have a large ammount of tabs up on Mozilla, but I only have PPT up and a radio thing window in IE.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3805
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:03 am
Location: Waterloo, Canada
Only one at the moment, which is a major shocker. About an hour ago, I had 8...which is still a shocker.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3007
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Website: http://sunnief.deviantart.com/
Location: You're FACE.
Five. WinAMP, Neopets, PPT, AIM, and Photoshop.

_________________
Image
Zero set 13 of 26


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2918
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Paducah, KY
Seven. In this order:
My buddy list, an AIM chat, three for Häagen-Dazs' website, and windows media player.
I'm so obsessed with the new Häagen-Dazs' commercials (especially the vanilla one) that I went to watch them on the site, and then downloaded the music. XD

_________________
Image
Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 … 8 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited