Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:00 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 11 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Every theory: Item only stays down if the spot used to contain a block with your symbol on it (this is assuming anything has actually stayed down permanently).


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1247
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:34 pm
anyone else notice this but the furniture seems to be dissapearing in waves.

Also, doesnt it seem strange that the rukis have an unlimited supply of furniture?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:44 pm
how do you get another piece of furniture and what level do you start on

_________________
Image Always believe in hope Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:31 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:39 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
endeavourl wrote:
anyone else notice this but the furniture seems to be dissapearing in waves.
Yes. Yes it does. I could see 6 scroll racks at one point then I refreshed and they were all gone. I'm not sure if this is going to end when we fill the whole place with furniture before the thieves get to it, whether the thieves will take a certain amount and stop or it is simply based on time. I sure hope they take enough and then stop stealing it.

_________________
Stop grovelling!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject: Re: stolen spots
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1247
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:34 pm
anjuna wrote:
Click them anyway, take a chance. On my first one, I did (before it was solid) and I placed it just fine.

Just do it. :P
Yup, this is worth it, ive done it 2x like this so far :D


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
You have to go back to lvl 1, ext and go to the other tent again.

Any guesses as to what the SR will be used for after the plot ?? The Lost Desert already has a book store...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:36 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 862
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Location: Uhmmm.... the other side of the screen..
hiddenneggs wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
I'm telling you, it's the Desert Scarabs - they want to use it to hit the mummies over the head to knock them out!! :P
Two things: 1, the Desert Scarabs are trapped in another dimension, except for Nabile & what'shisface, who are in the Temple of 1000 Tombs.

2, It's obvious that mummies are vulnerable only to wooden furniture.

Naw, it's the septuple-billing Rukis.
If wood can knock them out, I wonder what this stone stuff would do to them? :P Maybe Milfred is right and the mummies are taking it so we can't use it against them. I sure would like to knock somebody out with this bench! :P

You mean the rukis aren't slave laborers like we are??? They actually get PAID!?! :o

_________________
Solving the Master Vex avatar! Please share your screenshot. Punchbag Sid Tracking Thread


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Evil theory two: Everytime someone places an incorrect item or hits the wrong tile it takes an item away.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:00 am
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=c_shanholtzer
Probably just another building to look at:P


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:44 pm
it might be like the deserted tomb

_________________
Image Always believe in hope Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 5276
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Website: http://web.me.com/skynetmain/Main_Site/Welcome.html
Yahoo Messenger: skynetmain
Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
the_dog_god wrote:
You have to go back to lvl 1, ext and go to the other tent again.

Any guesses as to what the SR will be used for after the plot ?? The Lost Desert already has a book store...
Well, like any library, it will have a variety of functions. It will: keep track of all of the records of Sakhmet, store all the state's knowledge, offer scholars a place for research and debate, and many more. The real question is what won't it be used for? The short answer would be target practice and/or Qasalan zombie storage.

_________________
Image
Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm
I wonder if this is actually worth "points" in the plot.

Also, I wonder if you get more "points" by taking the rarer items. :) darn tables and benches.

I've only had to be in the basement and first floor so far.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:39 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/pokemew233
Yahoo Messenger: pokemew_233
Location: Duckburg
I want to murder the scroll repository...

_________________
I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:53 pm
Are they disappearing almost as fast as we place them? o_O This is strange. I know there were items there before, but they're gone now. I'm almost ready to give up. Argh. It's just too late for this. --;;


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1225
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:41 pm
Just as I said I hadn't been off basement and first floor ... I had to deliver a bench to the 3rd floor. Laugh. ;)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 … 11 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited