Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:34 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:43 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 804
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/pokemew233
Yahoo Messenger: pokemew_233
Location: Duckburg
Barbecue! Whoo!

Ok, so it's gonna be a sad, pathetic barbecue with only hot dogs and hamburgers, but it's a barbecue nonetheless. And my friends will be here.

_________________
I signed in to my account at 11:03 pm on Mon Jan 05, 2009. My last visit beforehand was Thu Dec 01, 2005 at 10:26 pm. Um....wow.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 685
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:03 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/162
Location: Meh.
I plan on doing absolutely nothing. Australians don't celebrate fourth of July.

Actually... I think I might bake some muffins.


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1265
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Fallen wrote:
I plan on going outside and lighting these really cool panda fireworks i got...then 10 thousand other random fireworks :D
Ah yes, nothing says "celebrating our freedom" quite like blowing stuff up...

And when you finish with the fireworks you can always watch CNN :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3703
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Location: 51°23' 0°30
Nothing.



4th of July is just another Sunday.

_________________
Image
kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:01 pm
Go out to a mall or something, just like Canada Day except there'll be less stuff with flags on it being sold. Maybe later I'll make some bluebeery muffins. Mmm.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:59 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Location: The UK: Set by Laq.
Well it is the 4th July where I am at the moment. But in a few minutes all of the USA with be Celebrating Independence Day (including Hawaii which is 10 hours behind GMT time.)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
Today is 4th July. I am doing what I do every Sunday.

Not a great deal.
Although later, I will watch the tennis and hopefully see Andy Roddick LOSE.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 484
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:25 am
Location: Massachusetts
I don't celebrate 4th of July. Although since it is summer and most poeple have the day off we're going to a lake. Though there is no spirit in any of us.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 771
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 8:59 pm
Website: http://www.aquilinestudios.org
Location: New Jersey
I will be catching up with my boyfriend (whom I have not seen in weeks) and going to his cousin's graduation party. :)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 505
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Yahoo Messenger: krazykidx2x
Location: Denver, Pennsylvania
I will be working. :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:00 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:10 am
im gonna wait till my bday (the 5th) then were going to a party at our friends house


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 125
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:34 am
Location: Philly girl at heart currently in Baltimore
A bunch of my cousins are comming later this afternoon for a family picnic, which should be fun.

I was at the Phillies/Orioles game last night, and I could see fireworks all over the city even though it was still the 3rd. A massive house around the corner from us used to have their own private professional fireworks display (had to have special permission from the fire marshall), but I think they've quit doing that. It's not safe since they built a few new housing developments back there. A town about 20 minutes from us is having a fireworks show, though, so we might go see that.

_________________
Image

Set by Cleo_lo from set contest 2005


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 1341
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:43 pm
Location: Antarctica
I am fortunate enough to be going to work and standing around for about five hours. I get to sell ice and soda among other things. I also get to inform people that yes infact we are open today. Oh and I will probably hear the fireworks from the three cities near us as well as our cities own fireworks show. Fun fun!

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:51 am
Location: I'm dancing in your head, I'm in your head
I'm going to the grocery store.

I watched fireworks last night. They went on for 26 minutes. And it was easier to get out from there then it is at the Naval Academy.

Ooh I wish I could've gone to that game spacecase33! The Os and Phillies are two of my favorite teams. Did the fireworks distract the players?

_________________
<center>Image
Pink line pwns all!
</center>
Image <-- Thanks Medli!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6288
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:47 pm
Igg wrote:
Today is 4th July. I am doing what I do every Sunday.

Not a great deal.
Although later, I will watch the tennis and hopefully see Andy Roddick LOSE.
I feel so psychic ^_^

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited