I need a replacement...or something
I'm finally making it officially and stating that I won't be here for awhile, and will need someone to take the lead...or something. Go to the talk page of the community portal to see what I'm talking about. --Jacob 08:21, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Re: Fur Ball
Hm, okay, I automatically associated it with fur balls cats throw up (maybe because I own two cats)... ew, best not to think about it. Thanks for the heads-up :)--Demon 23:03, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi Macbeth. I'm Neezles. Thanks for the heads-up! :) A Neezles A 05:49, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey. Thank the IPU that somebody has finally done that. Out of curiousity, did you intend to leave "Prevent account creation" unchecked?--Demon 16:25, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. IP addresses shift a lot, it seems a bit unfair to stop someone signing up for an account just because that IP address has a bit of history with us. All the more reason for signing up for a username, heh. I don't think the editor behind 184.108.40.206 will be giving us much more trouble in future, though. --Macbeth 19:15, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Guess not. I have a feeling editor 220.127.116.11 is the same person on a different computer due to the fact that the same incorrect edits are made and the same articles are targeted. Should we ban this one as well? --Dizzy 23:58, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. Or turned his router off and on ;). And, yup, I've just banned him, we can knock them down as fast as he can rack 'em up. --Macbeth 01:50, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
YOU HAS IT.
Congratulations, you deserve it. *swears oath of allegiance to new ruler* --Demon 15:01, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations! I shall do my best to assist you in maintaining the greatness of the Neodex. :D --Emerald Osprey
- Woah, congrats on your most excellent promotion :D *bows before our new
queenking* --Dizzy 17:43, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- Woah, congrats on your most excellent promotion :D *bows before our new
She's our new lovely Administrator!
Ah, "he"... "He's our new lovely Administrator!" :P. Yeah, shoulder length hair, but still a he. *sweat drop* My fault for not being more macho, I guess.
Sysops, you all have my total support and confidence to carry on doing what you have been doing, I'm really pleased that I have the best, most responsible and trustworthy team of PinkPT staff to work with :). Thank you for your kind congratulations, if there are any issues you would like to raise with me, about anything to do with the Neodex, I am open to everything ;). Just drop a line here (or via e-mail - there's a link to the left - if you'd like to keep it more private).
Okay, let's see if we can't make the Neodex even better than it is now, team :D. --Macbeth 21:35, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- ooooooh. Shiny... I came back just in time. Congrats. I'm not making promises about hanging about much but... *shrug*. I'm glad they didn't pick me. :P -Cath 08:33, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats on the promotion! I'm sure you will be good for the community here, or at least better than I was becoming. Any progress would be progress which is what I wasn't doing, and I'm thankful to know things will be moving along without me. *sigh* And I still had so much to do! :D
- But yes, it's time for me to focus on other things so that I may hopefully come back to doing "this" thing, considering I did have quite the watch list (the whole wiki). I wish you the best to keep it together Macbeth, along with the rest of you. Be sure to contact me about any questions as to why the NeoDex was set up a certain should it come to that, because I know there are some kinks to it, though I do know there are reasons and sense to them (or it used to be that way). Other than that, fight on!
- P.S. I need to get me one of those level up thingies. The retro gamer in me demands it. :P --Jacob 12:19, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi Macbeth. Just a prod to check your forum private messages. --Kym 04:04, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
Is there a way to change your username other than creating a new account? Because I really want to change it to Destiny Charlotte or just Destiny because A Neezles A seems a bit... weird. A Neezles A 04:54, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
What do you do in Neopets? --piano965 (Allan) If nothing,why are you part of the NeoDex? --piano965 (Allan)
- No problem :). Frankly, the people working on the neodex had a right to expect a lot more from me that what I offered, so it's the least I can do to show my appreciation for those who kept the work up even when I dropped the ball. --Macbeth 22:38, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the trust bestowed upon me :) I signed in and was like "woha, since when do I have patrol rights again?" Belated happy holidays to you :D --Demon 02:24, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! Hopefully, recording the script there will end up okay... If it gets too long, they might need to be put into a spin-off article. AySz88 20:43, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
hoping to be a neopets team member, someday
Do you know how old do you have to be in order| order to be part of the TNT, I really need to make it easier| easier for people to get more neopoints so they could be able| able to get hard-to-get items| items also you can get throughout strategems| strategems that can be used in games|
Just one day... by Lilshawster2?
- To join TNT you have to be at least 18 years old and based in Southern California, USA. They have an employment page detailing current job openings, including unpaid internships for 18+ year old students. They operate out of Glendale, so I suppose you'd need to live within commutable distance.
- I don't imagine working for TNT will be as much fun as just playing the site all day, though ;). --Macbeth 16:25, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
nyiaaahhh! why is the chia pop article protected, I was giving out very good info, i know my foods, please don't ask about a chokato, they look evil; when they are moving and dominated by germs, I also know the body quite well too, please let me continue with my explanations by un-protecting it, people might want to get a near-to-real answer for those colours, I am not a vandal. Also, if I were a neopet, i would be a faerie Bori, they just look neat. I also have been ANALYZING REAL AND DELETED NEOPETS/COLOURS. aw, dung i got it On thE CAPS locK. Lilshawster2....
- Hey there,
- As I mentioned over at , edits like those, while imaginative, aren't really appropriate for an encyclopaedia. You're obviously very creative, but maybe you could find a better outlet for your ideas, the Neopian Times, maybe? I'm sure they'd like an article about how to care for a chokato chia ;).
- Yours, --Macbeth 17:48, 8 November 2010 (CST)
Thanks, I should do that, I ended up sketching an infected pink Chokato Chia, but i don't have a scanner to show you that, but imagine, a pink chokato chia.
Thank you for the promotion! :) Anything particular to the Neodex I should know about it? AySz88 18:07, 14 December 2010 (CST)
- Thanks, and I promise I won't go mad with power. :) AySz88 18:26, 14 December 2010 (CST)
Ur right, I was doing the best I could here. I couldn't stand seeing this wiki so out of date, and the fact we have so little articles here, when Neopets has more content than The Simpsons and Spongebob, and those wikis have 5,000+ articles.
What I suggest for the plagiarized material - that I plagiarized myself all alone - is to rewrite it nearly entirely with our own words, etc whatever fits the cause, and so the feelings of this Hefty fellow -Journey to the Lost Isle-er 20:27, 28 December 2010 (CST)
- Quality not quantity, remember. ;-) --Macbeth 13:21, 29 December 2010 (CST)